TSK, TSK || pjm+jhs

aestheticyoonseok ; Jimin finds out that Hoseok is into little space Jimin treats him and then Hoseok starts to act like a brat and he gets punished ;)

- i hope this is somewhat good, i've been working on it for awhile!

🌸

"Hoseok," Jimin calls out from the dining room from where he sat, folding up the newspaper and tossing it onto the table, waiting for the other with furrowed brows.

"Yes?" He tilts his head in a cute way, strutting over to Jimin in the white v-neck t-shirt he had stolen from Jungkook last week. "Sit," Jimin says while patting his lap as a signal for him to sit. Hoseok sat on his lap with a smile.

"Why'd you call me?" Hoseok softly asks Jimin as he lets his eyes flutter shut, enjoying the feeling of Jimin's hands resting on his waistline. Jimin hums before starting, pulling Hoseok a bit closer to him as he talked.

"Last night, after you went to bed- I went on your laptop, not to snoop but because mine was too dead and I was lazy," Hoseok hums as he listens, not really caring if Jimin used his laptop, as he uses Jimin's when he's at work- causing his laptop to go dead.

"When I went to open a new web page, you already had one opened and I went on it, and it was about little space," Hoseok freezes in Jimin's hold, his throat felt dry as he gulped and turned a bit to look him in the eye.

"I read about it, and the characteristics match up almost perfectly with yours, baby," He continues, moving a hand to Hoseok's head to play with his hair. "Is there something you'd like to tell me, love?" Jimin then asks.

"I...I uh," Hoseok bites his bottom lip while looking down at his lap. "I'm a little, Jimin." Hoseok quietly says, he had known he was for years, he did have a daddy dom before he got with Jimin- but he never told the younger that as he didn't want to weird him out.

"Please don't break up with me," Hoseok mumbles turning away so he didn't have to see the reaction on Jimin's face.

"Jagi, I'm not breaking up with you, don't be silly," Jimin laughs softly, cupping Hoseok's cheeks. "I love you, baby, very much, in fact." He pecks Hoseok softly while brushing some hair out from his face.

"O-Oh, okay," He blushes and smiles at Jimin, the younger returns the smile. "If you want to call me daddy, you can," Jimin says, and he swears, he's never seen Hoseok light up the way he did in that moment.

"R-Really?! You m-mean it?!" Hoseok asks with excitement, which Jimin can't help but to coo at and nod. "Of course, I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it." Jimin laughs as he brushes Hoseok's hair back to kiss his forehead.

"Now, let's go get showered and ready for the day." Hoseok shakes his head and snuggles into Jimin's chest. "I don't wanna, I wanna cuddle." He pouts, hiding his face away.

Jimin makes a small sound, something like a coo and an awe mixed. "No, we can cuddle later, baby," He laughs, waiting for Hoseok to get off his lap so he could get up as well.

Hoseok pouts slightly, sliding off Jimin's lap and waddles out of the dining room into their shared bedroom. Following after Hoseok, Jimin slips the older's hand into his own.

"Are you really sulking?" He asks in a teasing tone which causes Hoseok's bottom lip to stick out with a whine. "S-Shut your mouth." He replies, (cutely) stomping off to change, which Jimin just rolls his eyes.

Hoseok sighed with a pout as he went thru their closet, attempting to find something that'd be cute. "Dang it..." He mumbled under his breath.

"Daddy!~ I need you," He then calls out for Jimin, as he continued to look thru the clothes with knitted brows and an evident pout.

Jimin had come out of the bathroom with a toothbrush hanging out of his mouth. "Hm?" He comes over, slipping an arm around his waist and resting his chin on Hoseok's shoulder.

"Nothing cute to wear," He complains, to which Jimin almost chokes on his toothpaste from laughing, before exiting the room again to finish brushing his teeth.

"Hobi, you have plenty of clothes," Jimin wraps his arms around his waist and rests his head on Hoseok's shoulders. Hoseok just puffs out his cheeks while going thru them. "I wanna wear a skirt, though, daddy." He says with a pout.

"Hobi," Jimin sighs. "We'll go get you skirts, c'mon before I change my mind." He regrets already telling Hoseok that he'd take him out shopping.

Hoseok beams at Jimin before quickly pulling on a t-shirt along with a pair of Jimin's skinny jeans, causing them to hug Hoseok's thighs even more than they would with his own.

"I'm ready- let's go!" He happily shouts as he pulls on his shoes, one being a black low cut converse and the other being a high top with Unicorns on them.

"Piggyback!" Hoseok then loudly says as he jumps on Jimin's back, causing the younger to let out an "oof" sound before holding him by his thighs. "Okay, okay," He sighs before carrying him out of the room.

"At least give me a heads up before jumping on my back, baby." Jimin then says with a laugh before putting Hoseok down and telling him to grab his coat in case the warm weather had changed to cold.

🌸

By the time the two had arrived back home, Jimin was annoyed and turned on while Hoseok was happy as can be. He had purposely teased Jimin the whole time.

Setting the bags down on the recliner, Hoseok went off to sit on Jimin who had been sitting on the sofa, trying to think of gross things to fix his problem. Straddling Jimin's thighs, Hoseok wraps his arms around Jimin's shoulders and tucks his head at the crook of his neck.

"Daddy.." He quietly whines, bouncing slightly on his lap. Jimin fists his hair, gently pulling Hoseok away from his neck and looking him in the eyes. A smirk grows on the younger's face.

"Quiet," He sternly says, letting go of Hoseok's hair to shift him onto his stomach, taking him over his knee. Bunching up the soft peach skirt in his hand, he holds the skirt at the small of Hoseok's back. His other hand traces circles on his globes, pinching every now and then.

"You've been bad, baby, very bad," Jimin coos, using two fingers and making them walk up his ass to the hem of his matching lace panties, snapping the elastic to the dip off his butt.

"I want you to count the number of spanks I give you," Jimin then says as he moves his hand back down to the cheeks of his ass.

The spanks start out hard and end hard, causing Jimin's hand prints to imprint on Hoseok's cheeks, and Jimin's hand turned a bright pink.

"O-One more spank, daddy?" Hoseok innocently chokes out, wiggling his ass- tempting Jimin to. Jimin blinks as he stares at Hoseok's flushed cheeks and hums, before slamming down on the less-abused cheek.

The older lets out a choked up moan as he thanks Jimin, it had been his little plan since they had left the mall with ten colouring books and six new outfits- including matching fluffy onesies that had wings on one and horns on the other, a devil and angle matching onesie set.

Later that night, after putting cream on the hand prints from the spanks and a quickie in the bathroom, the two settled down in their matching onesies, Jimin in the devil one and Hoseok in the angel one, watching shitty Netflix original kids shows and cuddling.

Hoseok was happier than can be, which made Jimin happy. If his baby was happy, he was happy too.