PRETTY KITTY || knj+jhs

Possible Trigger warnings: Mpreg and Hybrid Hoseok.

Hoseok huffed with a pout his ears laying themselves on his head, Namjoon had gone to work early this morning and he was bored, very bored.

Looking around the room Hoseok notices the big pile of laundry, how long had it been since the two last did laundry? With a shrug, he walks over trying to lift the basket, before almost toppling over.

"Looks like I have to get the other laundry baskets." Hoseok moves into the laundry room, checking the washer then the dryer. Both of them being empty, which was good.

"I should do Namjoonie's work attire first." Hoseok brings the basket labeled "darks", his tail swaying as he walked.

Sitting in front of the laundry basket, he pulls out Namjoon's dark button ups and overcoats, gently putting them into the darks laundry basket, his dress pants following after them.

Standing up, Hoseok waddles back into the laundry room, turning on the washing machine on, the sound of water startling him before pouring the recommended amount of detergent into the warm water.

Smiling when the bubbles form, tossing the clothes into the warm suds, he closes the lid, starting the cycle.

"I guess I could start sorting the other laundry, what do you think baby?" Hoseok asks while rubbing his stomach, a smile playing onto his face.

Hoseok's phone vibrates in his pocket, pulling out his phone, he smiles more to see a message from Namjoon.

To: Baby Hobi
From: Namjoon :)
I'll be home early today, our meeting is on break rn, should I bring food on the way home?

To: Namjoon :)
From: Baby Hobi
Mm, yes, please. I don't wanna do extra dishes t'night.

To: Baby Hobi
From: Namjoon :)
Alright

Hoseok sighed again, feeling a wave of tiredness take over him.