THIS IS HALLOWEEN, THIS IS HALLOWEEN! || knj+jhs

"Mommy!" Jungkook yelled while he and Namjoon walked thru the door of their house. "Don't yell Bunny." Namjoon chuckles, picking up Jungkook while walking to the kitchen, knowing Hoseok would be watching tutorials on candy apples, along with caramel apples.

Namjoon was right, there Hoseok was hunched over the marbled counter top watching a candy apple video on the laptop Jungkook stuck stickers all over. Namjoon smiled, letting Jungkook down.

"Mommy!" Jungkook yelled again, his hands tugging on Hoseok's slightly baggy shirt, the distracted Hoseok jumping with a gasp in surprise, his hand fisting the cloth by his heart.

Hoseok's shocked expression soon turns into a smile. "Hey Baby, did you have fun at school?" Hoseok picked the bunny boy up.

"Yeah! TaeTae and Jiminie played Iron Man with me!" Jungkook rested his head on Hoseok's chest, who walked over to the dinning table, pulling out the chair and sitting down.

"That's good, what else did you do?" Hoseok stroked Jungkook's ebony black hair. Jungkook told Hoseok about what he learned in class, then told him about what he ate for lunch. Hoseok sat there and listened, letting Jungkook ramble about his day.

"What did you do today Mommy?" Jungkook beamed up at Hoseok, playing with his hands. "I got up, ate, did the laundry and waited for you and your dad to get home." Hoseok smiled over at Namjoon who walked over, pulling up a chair next to them.

"So, Hoseok." Namjoon starts when Hoseok lets Jungkook go, who ran off to play with his toys. "What's up Joonie?" Hoseok turns his attention to Namjoon. "Jin and Yoongi invited us to go trick-or-treating with them." Namjoon shrugs while talking. "I was thinking we could go, Jungkook would enjoy it."