420 || ot7

In celebration of 420 followers, and an idea from joonsexual i am writing high hoseok who gets that dank weed from yoongi, who then leaves bcs i don't write yoonseok. srry. also, slutty needy hoseok :)

4️⃣2️⃣0️⃣

"Hyung, I still don't understand how or why you're giving me this..." Hoseok puffed out his cheeks, looking at the bag filled with weed before looking at Yoongi who just shrugged and handed him a bong and lighter.

"See you tomorrow!" Yoongi waves after patting his shoulder and leaving with Holly. Hoseok blinked a few times before shrugging, what's the worst that can happen, right?

4️⃣2️⃣0️⃣

Hoseok giggled while strutting out of the room where he ended up smoking all of the baggy, looking around the living room to see Taehyung and Jimin playing video games.

"Taetae!" He happily says, going over to Taehyung and pushing the controller away so he could make himself comfortable upon the youngers lap. "Yah! What are you doing?" He complains loudly, trying to beat Jimin at whatever shitty game they were playing.

"Mm, what are you doing Taetae?" He asks back, pulling at Taehyung's shirt. "Hyung, not now, jesus." He mumbles causing Hoseok to whine like a lil bitch during heat.

"What do I have to do to suck some dick around here?!" He shouts, sticking out his lower lip while looking to Jimin and smiling brightly.

"Jiminie," He says while crawling over to his lap and sitting in front of him.

4️⃣2️⃣0️⃣

and that is how hoseok sucked and got his ass fucked by five different people in one night, god bless and happy new year.

4️⃣2️⃣0️⃣

what is this chapter even LMAO