"I want you to be mine, and I want your body and personality. I want to have sex with you as well." Malfoy elaborates.

I swallow, my nerves are shot. "I-I'm a virgin." I whisper.

"I'll be careful love. I'll make sure to give you the best pleasure you'll ever have." He responds.

"Okay." I'm glad I wore one of my better lingerie sets today.

"Strip for me Hermione." Draco gently commands me.

"Strip?" I ask him softly.

"Yes. I want a show." Draco tells me.

I slowly take off my shoes and socks to them out of the way. I then move on to my black button down shirt, which compliments my curves nicely. I untuck my shirt first and then I unbutton one button after another, careful not to go too fast and not too slow. I look down at my shaking fingers instead of his intense grey eyes. Once my shirt falls open, I slide it down my body slowly, showing off my lacey black bra. I let out a slow and even breath before unzipping the back of my black pencil skirt. I hold the pencil skirt to my body for a few seconds before slowly and gently sliding it off of my slim figure. Draco stops me from getting it past my mid thigh.

"Turn around for me love. I want to see your backside."

I turn myself around, bending down farther than I should to take off a simple skirt. Draco whistles at me. A blush creeps onto my face, I bite my lip. I'm half nude in front of Draco, who's looking my body up and down, enjoying my lingerie set.

"Come here

"Come here." Draco softly demands.

I come closer to Draco, who's standing there sporting a boner. Draco wraps his arms around me, giving me a gentle hug, almost as if he's telling me it's alright in verbal words. Draco let's go of me and directs me to sit down on Ms. Anderson's desk. Draco sits down in front of me, eye level to my pussy, which is becoming wet.

"Tell me how you like to be handled." Draco tells me.

"I—" I start off. "I like to be rubbed..." I state.

"Where?" He asks me. "Here?" He gently places a hand on my breast, rubbing and kneading softly. A soft whimper leaves my lips before I can control it. "Or here?" Draco asks, placing his other hand on my wetness and draws gentle circles on my well defined lips through the fabric of my boy shorts. A small moan rips through my throat as he kneads my breast and rubs me at the same time.

"B-both." I whimper, crossing my ankles together tightly.

"Can I take off your underwear Hermione?" Draco asks softly.

"Yes." I nod.

I stand up and let Draco take off my underwear, blowing cold air on my best as soon as my pussy comes into view. I gasp and moan when he does this. Draco leans forwards and unexpectedly licks my core, kissing up and down my pussy's lips. Merlin, he's amazing at this. I think to myself when he circled my clit with his gently and devilish tongue. I whimper and almost jerk my hips up until he senses that and holds my hips down with his long and muscled arm.

"Please." I beg.

Draco looks up and smirks at me. "Please what?" He asks.

"Please...finger me?" I ask, my cheeks burning red hot.

         Draco thrusts a finger inside of me, pumping gently to the rhythm of my breathing. Draco rubs my clit with his thumb while he fingers me, driving me wild. I want this so badly. I want him. Draco stands up and towers over me.

"How much do you want me?" He questions me almost casually.

"I want you so badly. Please!" I beg, almost to the verge of sobbing.

"Your wish is my command." Draco whispers before sucking on my nipple, making it rock hard and making me lose control of my breathing. I moan and arch my back into his mouth.

"Oh yes." I say. "What's that feeling?" I ask, beginning to close my legs.

"You're going to cum sweetheart. Let me take care of you." Draco whispers before spreading my legs with his hips before adding a second finger and pumping even harder.

"Nngh." I make a very pornographic sound before a bubble inside of me pops and everything turns black at the edges of my vision.

         There's a puddle on Ms. Anderson's desk and I blush. Draco smiles at me before taking out his fingers and placing them in his mouth and sucking my juices off of his fingers. I blush and avert my eyes from the intoxicating scene in front of me. I have a sudden urge to make his ejaculate. I turn my eyes to his where he's gently circling and kneading my breasts as I slowly come off of my high.

"Can I see you?" I ask, nodding my head to his cloth covered boner.

"Sure." He responds, slowly taking off his trousers, letting them fall to the floor of the office before sliding off his boxers as well. Goodness he's big. Was my only thought before gently grasping his member in the palm of my hand. He grunts as I pump my fist gently around his member. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to." Draco whispers in my hair, but I can tell he doesn't want me to stop what I'm doing to him.

"You made me cum, I make you cum." I respond.

"I would be happy if I could be the one to make you cum until  you're sore." Draco whispers.

"Then make me cum until I'm sore." I respond.

         Draco leans me back and lines himself at my entrance. He slowly slides in halfway, where his cock meets my hymen. He leans down and kisses me, full of passion and love. He then looks into my eyes and whispers two last words before thrusting in me.

"Forgive me."

      My small shriek and moan was captured by a kiss when my hymen was broken. My vision got blurry with tears as he slows down his pace to help me get used to it. I nod my head to signal him he can continue. I hump him as he thrusts into me vigorously. I cum with a small shout while he pulls out and cums on my stomach. I look into his eyes with adoration. Draco cuddles me into his chest for a while before leaning back.

"Thank you for the amazing role play love." He smiles.

"Anything for you." I reply.