*4*

*PI-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-IK BERRRY*

•Chloe was human. Like completely human. At least that what she told herself.

•Brooke was a nymph. Well...half the time. The other half she was human. So she could turn into a tree if she wanted to, or just grow flowers around places and shit.

•They are BFFs, Best Fab Friends. They shared everything and talked to each other constantly.

•Chloe made the first move. She was listening to Brooke rant about how Jeremy was being a giant Dick head bc she thought he liked her. And Chloe was all like, 'Girl, I love you. I would never let that happen to you.'

•Brooke looks up to her with tears in her eyes. 'You really love me?'

•It was suppose to be a friendly thing. Even though Chloe had accepted that she was a lesbian. She never really saw Brooke as an option before this moment. They had always been friends.

•Then she realized that holy fuck 'yes!' She said before she realized what was coming out of her mouth she was hugged by a sobbing Brooke who was growing flowers out of the very floor of the school.

•They got detention because 'Brooke, you can't just grow flowers in the school tiles baby.'

•They were honestly very happy. No boy trouble and no stupid people...well...

•They liked to sit outside and watch the bees in the school garden. Chloe would talk about her homework and Brooke would talk about how stupid it was that the sun only lasted for so long.

•Brooke loved the sun. Therefore she couldn't stand Jeremy. She was still nice to him and vice versa but they repelled each other.

•She flourished in the sun. She grew flower crowns for her and Chloe and would create greenhouses out of trees and leaves.

•Chloe loved watching her girlfriend grow things. It was nice, she would talk to this other kid who had dark powers or whatever who was dating the other kid who grew trees. They would have cute-offs.

•'Brooke once saved a bee from drowning in the bird feeder.'

•'Evan grew an entire tree to help a baby bird that fell out of his nest.'

•'Brooke saved a turtle near death by having the guy who she hates bring water from the school to make a pond for it to live.'

•'Evan sneezes and flower petals appear!'

•'Brooke giggles and birds sing!'

•And Brooke and Evan are off to the side like wat...are they doing?

•((who won the cute off???))

•Chloe hates puns, and Brooke is okay at them, so when Antisocial dragon kid comes over and says, 'Hey Brooke, you Lohst?'

•Chloe

•Gives

•The

•Death

•Glare

•and Michael froze for two days

•So people usually don't joke around with Brooke's last name anymore. And guess what? Apparently Chloe has ice???? Powers????? What????????

•Brooke still loves her adorably defensive girlfriend. Chloe just huffs and rolls her eyes which means she's incredibly moved by everything Brooke does.

•It's just really cute and fluffy