*2*

*WARNING RICHJAKE TRASH*

•Rich is a werewolf, which means he is pretty wild at party's

•Jake is half-human. He is a demigod. His mom is normal but his dad was Helios or something. It's not really clear, because his mom died during child birth and his dad isn't ever around.

•He is just s t u n n i n g. Jake is the most beautiful of everyone at the school. At least that's what Rich thinks.

•Rich had a HUGE crush on the boi. Like since they met.

•Rich was a fluent shifter, which means he could shift when he wanted. Pop out a bit of fang for the effect of a joke or grow a tail to fuck with some ADHD kids test scores by swishing it around.

•Jake was a sort of shape-shifter. Or like, he could turn into a she if need be, but he liked being a he so he's a he. That was way too many e's in that sentence. It was complicated, but he could deceive anyone into getting what he wanted. However, since he came to know Rich he stopped doing that.

•After the fire that for this AU's sake was started because Jake got a little too mad at Jeremy that night and kinda blew a fuse and the house went boom.

•Rich got so badly burned it affected his shift. So now as a wolf he has scars and patches of fur missing.

•Rich had not ever shifted fully in front of people. He gets pushed around because of his appearance by other wolves sometimes. He looks really weak, but he's really strong.

•Jake thinks he's beautiful though.

•They had been friends for so long that they just melted into dating.

•legit they we're out one night and we're like this is kinda a date, and so they just switched titles from friend to boyfriend overnight.

•Rich gets angry a lot. So Jake always has to calm him down so he doesn't rip apart anyone. Jake is 90% of Rich's self control.

•Jake can be very dangerous to be around when he's emotional. Since he's the son of a sun god and all he "flares up" when he's upset or sad. Rich is almost always there to cheer him up though.

•During the full moon Rich loves to run around. He gets really hyper and practically jumps around Jake the entire day. He jitters and sprints and flips and acts like a wild animal. As per usual.

•Jake usually on those days takes Rich to the janitors closet and has sex with him so Rich is calmer throughout the day.

•Lemme tell u. Sex with a demigod of the sun is really hot and tiring. Rich usually has several hours of calm before the full moon thanks to his boyfriend.

•(Don't worry Jake is payed back for the favor every time with some dead thing that Rich brings back from hunting.)

•When the full moon rises Rich is a wolf. He runs off to the forest and Jake usually stays outside to read in the sunset on a little mound across from the forest.

•Rich lays with him some days. Just rests his wolf head in Jake's lap. Sometimes he falls asleep and snarls about something.

•Jake strokes his fur and Rich usually goes quiet. It's a nice relationship, and they both are really happy with the other.