《23》

why do you fight like
history has its eyes on you?

[TW ➡ rape]

Peggy sat on a couch inbetween some ungodly drunk teenage boys.

Why the hell did she chose to come to this party?

Right, she was practically living on the street and this was her only source of food this week.

How convenient.

The best part?

Thomas Jefferson was the host, yet again.

And Maria had attended, and was currently sticking her tongue down some man whore's throat in the corner.

Peggy gagged, putting down her cup that contained pure vodka.

"Hey Pegs."

Peggy looked up and found James Madison taking the squished seat next to her, squeezing them together.

"Hey Jemmy." She smiled, but it didnt quite reach her eyes like it had before.

James noticed this, but decided to brush it off as the alcohol.

But Peggy hadn't drank a sip.

Yeah, she had a cup full of the shit, but she didn't dare place it to her lips. She couldn't bring herself to.

"How's it going?" James asked, taking a drink from his coke mixed with some sort of alcohol - hell if he knows.

Peggy bit her lip. Maybe James was someone she could really trust. Maybe this could be the night she turns herself around. Maybe.

"Actually-"

"James!"

A voice called James from across the room, getting louder as the owner approached them.

Peggy rolled her eyes.

"Hey, some freshman just stole your shit." Thomas Jefferson said, pointing behind him.

James' eyes widened as he frantically looked behind his friend. "What?! Why didn't you stop him?"

Thomas shrugged, taking the unused cup that Peggy had left on the table and taking a long swig. "Sounds like a personal problem."

James huffed. "Hold that thought, Pegs." He ran towards the kitchen and out the back door, searching for a random freshman.

That didn't exist.

Peggy smiled awkwardly at Thomas before getting up, trying to avoid him.

Before she could get away he grabbed her wrist, turning her back towards him. Peggy let out a squeak of surprise, her face inches from Thomas'.

"Hey, could you help me find my phone? I lost it somewhere upstairs." He asked gently.

Peggy let out a breath of relief and nodded, following him up the stairs slowly.

He led her to a room that was located on the very end of the hallway on the right side. He opened the door for her, allowing her to go in first.

She thanked him with a nod of her head and a whisper, reaching for a light switch on the wall somewhere.

A hand grabbed her wrists before slamming and locking the door. She was pushed up against the door and screamed, her back rising with pain.

Her mouth was forced shut with another hand, and immediately her clothes began to be peeled off of her.

"Mmph!" She tried to say no, but her cries of help were muffled, only bouncing off of the dark walls surrounding her.

She was stripped completely. Her knees stayed close together, refusing to be separated as her hands begged to cover herself, but were bound by the stronger hands of the man breathing before her.

Tears trailed down her cheeks swiftly. The hand covering her mouth left momentarily, grabbing her waist as a replacement.

"Stop! Please, stop!" she whimpered.

A grunt was heard, but no words escaped the man's mouth.

She was thrown on the first piece of furniture in the room, which happened to be an old couch. Staples peeked from its cushions, digging into Peggy's skin harshly.

She screamed. She kicked. She fought. But Peggy was trapped.

The man on top of her only felt like he was getting heavier, crushing her soul with each new touch he persued.

The distant sound of music rang in Peggy's ears.

She listened to the melody as tears poured down her cheeks and her soul was ripped out of her.

End of part one.

(660 words)