"Rescue PT 2"

We park outside the 'More Tech' building

We park outside the 'More Tech' building. There were thousands upon thousands of people going in and out of the building. Air carriers are soaring above me, which land on the top of the building to transport or deport equipment from 'More Tech'. The building itself was a skyscraper made of glass reaching the heavens with big, vast, white letters 'MT' halfway up it.

"Woah," I say, looking at the building through my shades.

"Ok guys, remember the plan you are a businessman here to make a deal with More Tech," Chip says pointing at me, "You two are his bodyguards or whatever, just look and act tough," her finger moves to Aeleos and Aessa who were behind me in the passenger's seat, "The plan is to get to the top floor if your info is correct Takoda should be in there, but you have to be careful there are probably Steelix Corps lieutenants on there as well."

"I don't care, I will take down every single one of them," Aeleos says sharpening his blade on the back.

"NICE WORDS MASTER AELEOS THIS WILL -INSTILL FEAR INTO OUR ENEMIES- MOTIVATE YOU," says Help's muffled voice in the boot, "CAN I BE LET OUT NOW MISTRESS CHIP?"

"Wait just a minute Help," she answers, "OK back to the plan Help will hack one of the worker drones and get blueprints of the building so you know your way around the place. Certain spies of mine have discovered that More Tech is a front for Steelix Corps so they can conduct experiments of some kind, but before they could reveal the plans they have disappeared. So if you can find them or find out what Steelix Corps are doing, that would just be great."

"Don't worry, you can trust us," I reassure her giving her a smile, while Aessa and Aeleos nod.

"I better babes you killed my men and took my equipment you owe me," she says, "Now get out of here."

All three of us leave the car wearing black suits. I am the only one that is holding a suitcase. I go to the back and open the trunk where Help is hidden away. Next to him is an unconscious man who is gagged up and stripped down.

"Sorry mate," I apologise to the man, whose identity I will be taking.

Help zooms in the air, "FINALLY I WAS STARTING TO THINK YOU WERE GOING TO LEAVE ME BEHIND," he says.

"We would never do that Help," I reassure the drone, I then turn to the siblings, "It's time," is all I can say looking at their determined faces. Time to get you back Old Man.

We swerve through the crowds of people with ease, to get to the front door. Walking through the big glass doors to enter the reception room of More Tech, which has countless of people standing, sitting down, making calls through their tablets. Loads of drones are whizzing around the ceiling in monitoring the building from different angles. I take a deep breath, readjust my ties, pull my shades up and walk to the front desk. Above me was a hologram of a woman advertising More Tech's newest product.

"Hover shoes you can now walk with ease." it says.

Such a stupid idea.

Ignoring it I look at the receptionist lady, who is busy typing away at her computer. Without looking up she addresses me.