Instagram

S H A W N

"Calm down man. She just needs some time to digest everything. That's probably why she hasn't replied to any of your phone calls, or texts, or voicemails, or snaps." Brian scratches the back of his neck, realizing what he just said. I appreciate him being here and being a good friend, but he's not helping. Nothing is.

"She hates me, man. She's probably praying that I choke on a bone and die. Gosh, why am I so stupid!" I let out a frustrated scream. It's been a week since those stupid photos were "leaked". A week since my date with Lilith. A week since everything went to hell.

"Dude, it wasn't your fault. Lauren kissed you. You just need to explain that to Lilith" Brian tries to reason. That is true, but it doesn't matter. The whole world thinks I'm dating Lauren and she's been getting a lot of hate from social media lately because of it.

It's quite scary, to be honest. I don't know if I want to go public about my relationship with Lilith anymore. I don't want people to attack her.

What relationship? My conscience reminds me.

"It doesn't matter. Lilith thinks I cheated on her and she won't listen to me." I bang my head on the arm of the couch that I'm currently laying on. I called Brian earlier today for emotional support. I knew I needed to do something about the whole situation, I just didn't know what.

"That's because you haven't the told her the whole story yet, dumbass." Brian yells "you have been hiding in your apartment like a coward the past week. Do you even love her bro?" He queries.

"Of course I do," I reply.

"That's not an answer." He deadpans.

"Yes. Yes, I love her."

"Then why is your ass still on the couch?" He raises his brows in question.

"I don't know if I should go talk to her. I mean look at how much hate Lauren is getting on the internet. I don't want that for Lilith. She deserves to have some privacy in her life. She deserves to be happy" I explain.

"And you think you not calling her after those pictures were leaked will make her happy?" Brian asks "if the roles were reversed and she did the same to you, how would you feel? Would you be happy if she didn't call you?"

"No. I mean, I don't know." I don't know what to do. I mean, does she even want to see me? I love her. I really do. She's the only girl I can be myself around. I don't have to pretend with her. I love her jokes. I love how she knows she's funny. I love her beautiful brown hair. I love how her dark eyes sparkle when she tells a joke. I love the way her lips part when she smiles. I love the taste of them.

I love everything about her, damn it.

"Look, man, you either go to her house and explain yourself or you stop whining about it. There is no in between. So, what will it be?"

"I don't know man. It's not that easy, it's complicated." I admit.

"It's complicated" he mocks me in a deep animalistic voice. "Nothing is complicated man. You either love her or you don't. Now stop being a coward and man up" He scolds me.

"Okay, but what should I do first? Just go to her house and knock on her door?"

"Of course not. First, you clean up the mess that you made." Brian explains "then you go to her house and knock on her door."

He's right. I need to clear things up first and what's a better way to do it then Instagram Live? I mean I could set up an interview with a talk show, but that will take time. Instagram Live it is then.

I pulled my phone from Sweatpants' pocket and quickly unlocked it.

"Brian, I have an idea."

...

My big bright idea was to go on Instagram Live and explain to everyone that I'm not dating Lauren. That everything was just a big misunderstanding.

After half an hour of explaining that the there was absolutely nothing between Lauren and me, I decide that it is the perfect time for me to confess my love for Lily live with hundreds of thousands of people watching.

"... One more thing guys. There is a special someone in my life. Her name is Lilith and I am hoping to God that she'll take me back after she hears that this was just a big misunderstanding."

I log off soon after, ignoring how everyone feels the need to say something about Lilith when they never met her. The can say whatever they want about her, they don't know her as I do.

Now that I cleared the air about those pictures, it's time to get Lilith to talk to me again.

LA, here I come.

Author's Note

Hey lovelies, I know not updating for over a year was not ideal, but as an apology, I'll spam update so we can finish this story as quickly as possible.

xoxo-Leyla