The Day

(Okay​ guys, this chapter is gonna be a little different from our usual chapters)

...

I wake up to the irritating sound of my alarm. I look over to see what time it is. 10 a.m. Ugh it's so early. I usually wake up around 3 p.m. in the weekends, but I'm meeting Shawn Mendes so what the hell right!

I get out of warm bed and head over to the bathroom. I brush my teeth and wash my face before getting in the shower. I turn the water extremely warm, almost hot, and take a nice hour-shower. I love long showers. I love the feeling of warm water on my skin.

"You gotta pick Jason up from the airport. It's today" My mom yells from the kitchen.

Wait that was today?! I totally forgot. Ugh I hate that fucker. Of all days, why did he pick today?

"What time?" I yell back.

"4 p.m. you got time"

What the actual fuck! I storm down the stairs, to the kitchen where my mom is currently cutting onions. Who cuts onions this early in the morning?

"A little problem, I have to go to a concert tonight. With the tickets you bought me. Remember? Why can't you pick him up?" I ask in an irritated tone.

"I have a late shift tonight. I start at 3 and Mark is sick. The concert​ starts at 6 plus you like Jason so what's the problem?" she winks, wiggling her eyebrows.

Yep. This is what God gave me as a mother. A grown fuckgirl. Thanks God!

Great, just great!

"Yeah. But there is a long line in front of the merch store and it'll take hours to get one t-shirt. I'll just send Jason an Ubar. I really wanna meet Shawn and enjoy the concert. And for the record, I hate that fucker" I state.

It's true.

"Whatever you say sweetheart" she raises an eyebrow.

Why is she being nice? She usually says 'watch your language' or something because she's the only one in the house that's allowed to curse. No matter how many years I live with her, this woman will always be a mystery to me

"Thanks mom" I give her an awkward smile before heading back to my room.

I skim through my closet, looking for something to wear for the occasion.

One cannot simply have enough clothes.

I finally decide to wear my high-waisted shorts-jeans with an old black t-shirt that had a daisy on it. I wear that with my red vans and I'm ready to go.

I looked into the mirror and realized that I had too much skin showing, so I decided to wear a cardigan and long boots with it instead.

I'm almost ready. Almost. I go to my bathroom to put some make up on. Can't go to bae's concert looking like I haven't had a good-night sleep for a week, which I haven't, now can I?!

I put on just an eyeliner and lipstick, with a little bit of a blush.

Now I'm ready.

My phone buzzes and my flashlight flickers. I look over to see who texted me.