Ready

"Will you please get out of the bathroom?" I yell while banging on the door. I hate it when Jason gets in the bathroom. He's not using it, he just wants to delay me. "Stop acting like a fucking child Jason" I yell, a little angry now.

No answer

Ugh!

I go back to my room and start putting on my outfit for the occasion. A cheetah crop top, with a black short-skirt and a pink jacket. I wear the outfit with black tights and black boots with short heels.

I'm all done, I just need to put on some make up. I can use my laptop as a mirror since Jason is being asshole as usual.

How should I wear my make up? I think to myself. A girl's make up says a lot about her. I know this isn't a serious date or date at all, but I just wanna dress appropriately. I don't even know where he's taking me. I need to know where, so I don't over dress. I'll change my outfit if I hace to.

I start texting Shawn:

Hey Shawn

Miss me already?

Not really. Where are we going?

First of all, ouch and second of all, it's a surprise. Btw I'm picking you up an hour early, so get ready

First of all, I fucking hate surprises, and second of all, you're not picking me up an hour early because I need the time to get ready. So how about you tell me where the fuck you're taking me!

No hour early. Get it. But it's still a surprise!

Omfg. I need to know where we're going so I can dress appropriately!

Awe. The fact that you're over thinking about what to wear...😍

Ok listen white boy, either you tell me where we're going or I ain't going.

I'll make you

Have fun finding my house

Shit. I forgot to ask, where is your house?

You are one dumb son of a... I'm not gonna finish that sentence bc Karen and Manny seem like nice people, but you're an asshole

I'm an asshole that wants to love you with the lights on... If ya know what I mean😏

How can an asshole like you make great music? I'm confused

I'm only asshole to people I like and you happen to be one of them

Unlike me ASAP

No can't do

Are you gonna tell me where or not?!!

It's a fancy place, but not too fancy. It's pretty quiet, so we won't be disturbed. That's all I can tell you

Ok

Are you gonna give me your address now?

1234 Grier Street, California. (don't ask😂)

K. See you at 7

*End of Text*

I continue applying my make up, while listening to Patience. I can't lie, his new album is amazing.

I hear the bathroom door open. "Hello Jason, how is life?" I ask. "Life is great" he comes in my room with a creely smile on his face.

I didn't give him permission!

"Whoa are you trying to fuck this guy ir something? What's with the outfit and the make up?" I asks.

If hate could kill someone, he'd be dead now. That's how much I hate him.

"That's non of your business" I fire back.

"Who is he anyway? Is he at least good-looking?" He smirks.

"Don't worry Jason, he's hotter than you." I grin.

"Nobody hotter than me"

"You're right Jason. You're the hottest man alive. What were you doing in the bathroom anyway? Delaying me?"

"Yeah that and masturbating"

"Ya little nasty" I shake my head.

I finish applying my make up. I look at the time, it's almost 7. Shawn should be here anytime. "My date is gonna be here soon, so how about you don't show your face or yourself huh?" I ask Jason.

"What? That's not fair. I should at least see my competition."

"There is no competition. I don't like you. Do you want me to slepp it for you? Cause I will if I have to"

"I'm gonna make you mine one day"

Why does he sound so hopeful?

My phone buzzed. I look to see a text from Shawn.

I'm outside your house. Don't keep me waiting, or I'll came in and carry you out

I like your confidence. Just give me a sec

*End of Text*

"Is he here?" Jason asks. "Yeah he's outside" I reply "now if you'll excuse me, I have a dinner date to go to"

I take a black purse with my wallet and some make up in it. I walk out of the house and start walking towards Shawn's car. He gets out of the car as soon as he sees me. "Damn you look pretty" he claims, biting his bottom lip. I get goosebumps all over my body, thank God he can't see it.

I turn over and look over the house to see Jason at my window. I wave at him and get in the car with Shawn.

This should be fun.

Author's Note

I hate to leave you hanging, but I have to. I'm so sorry, I'll tty to update soon.

I didn't even edit. I'll fix things, I promise!

One question: Do you guys ship Shilith or Jilith? Let me know.

Hope you liked this chapter.

xoxo-Leyla❤