16-This Is All Wrong

Mulai dari awal

I have no fucking clue. Maybe they're smarter than we think.

"Morning babe." A sourly familiar voice said, putting my instincts on guard.

I looked down at my body to see that I had been changed into black tight leggings, a white lace bra-and probably a matching thong, feeling as which that it was uncomfortable-, a black see through snug top, and pair of white combat boots were fitted to my feet.

Looking to my side, I saw that a white leather jacket was set next to my body. I glared up to Jason and spat at his smirking face.

His eyes turned red with anger,"You bitch! I hope the Falcons get rid of you slowly and painfully." There was a mysterious glint in his eyes, almost like the anger was forced for show.

"Son. Step away from Courtesy. Let's not crowd her. I believe we have someone who she knows. Let's show him to her." A man said from behind Jason, causing Jason to turn back then step to the side for the handsome man. He didn't look to be much older than thirty-two, thirty-three. But knowing that he had a son meant that he was older than that even if he'd had Jason when he was young.

Oh no. Did they get Aiden? Damn it.

Jason left and a minute later he brought a guy around my age that I thought I would never see. I had thought he was dead.

"Johnny? Is that really you Johnny?" I asked, my breath had been taken out from me when I had first seen his familiar face. My eyes filled with tears and soon the tears uncontrollably fell down my cheek.

"It's me Courtesy. It really is. I've missed you Kitty." He whispered, before running towards me and tackling me down in a hug.

"I can't believe you're really here? I thought you were dead."

"I thought the same about you, Kitty. I wish I had known you were still alive, I would have searched for you."

"Awww. Isn't that sweet. Friends reunited again." Jason said, his tone dripping sarcasm.

"Best friends actually." Johnny corrected him protectively. Friends are important to our race. We are stronger together.

"Oh. My bad man." Jason teased, bowing to Johnny.

"Whatever Jason. Go fuck yourself." I told him, receiving a growl from him.

My collar was pulled back, which caused Johnny to growl protectively over me. Jason's face was straight above mine when Johnny and I were both handcuffed with diamond cuffs.

"Listen, babe. My father and the rest of the Falcon council have decided to give you and your friend to me as my Senior test passing gift. I own you and him now. I really have no need for your friend other than to keep my new wife company." Jason explained, his face still hovering over mine.

"What poor girl was assigned to you as your wife?" I asked, staring into his green eyes with hatred.

"You, my dear. Your my new, beautiful wife. And you'll do whatever I say." He said before injecting me with a syringe that poured a hot liquid into my blood. My body shuddered with the new over powering heat.

My body felt unnaturally hot. Burning with a new intensity. I looked into Jason's eyes and found my eyes lost in his.

What? Why am I attracted to him? This Is All Wrong. I whined to my aura, confused by my new feelings for the man in front of me.

I think he used a potion of some sort to change your feelings towards him. He's your new mate by magic. This can't be undone. We're screwed.