Chapter 6: Traumatic

"What happened next..."

Professor trailed off, leaving me hanging for a minute. I seriously never expected this, him being raped in the past and that Professor Frederick lost his family. There seems to be so many secrets among the Weirdie Stars that I can't figure out and will discover eventually.

Professor Kenneth started to show fear in his eyes, clearly signaling that he was afraid of remembering back the memories, and also showing that the trauma was no joke. He was almost trembling, I've never seen him this scared before. Sir Carrick beside him was trying to comfort him by gently shushing him like a baby.

Shaking, Professor spoke,

"T-they took out suspicious bottles a-and... sex toys. I tried to escape, but it was all a waste. I-I tried to kick them! I did! But it just got worse. They began touching me again, this time only two men, but still! It all started like that. I was fucking raped and molested and abused. I was underage! All these actions are illegal, even for now!" He yelled, leaving a small, annoyed "tsk".

"And then... They ripped off my shirt and stripped me naked. It scared me even more... They were touching me, molesting me everywhere! Even my private parts! I-it felt... gross. So dirty. It wasn't right, in any kind of aspects! They didn't even prepare me when suddenly--- Fuck. Two of them took off their pants and I felt just weak of the things that I'll face, I felt weak that I couldn't escape or at least defend myself. At that time, I realized that there wasn't any hope left for me," He paused. I just stayed quiet, feeling guilty as well as pity for him as I saw him breaking down in front of me with sad eyes. He clenched his fists, biting his lip and trying to hild back tears.

"It hurt as fuck. I was entered without any preparation. I instantly cried. I couldn't handle the pain. The man not giving time for me to adjust was bad enough as it is, but he started moving! My virginity was taken like that, [Y/N]! I screamed, I begged them to stop, I fucking sobbed--- But they just called me a slut! What sin did I do in my past life that I had to experience that much pain?! Heck, he even entered me in one-shot! I was crying so hard that time, I couldn't even say and progress any words said by the others once he started to go faster. My wrists were already red because of the handcuffs, my legs went weak and all I could do was... Not moan, but grunted of pain and whimpered under the man and closing my eyes shut, not being able to see the man's pleasured face. He whispered dirty words to me that I absolutely couldn't say right now, nor do I want to say. I...I just wanted to die, I didn't think that I deserve this, I didn't do anything wrong."

To this point, he already cried, sobbing and Sir Carrick held him closer. His cries wasn't as loud, but scarily screaming the loudest sounds of someone losing his will of living, someone who clearly just wants to die. Professor Kenneth telling me about his traumatic past, it was just expected that he'd cry. His old friend who got him into all that shit contacted him back, of course he was scared.

"He... finally reached his climax and came inside me. I feel disgusting saying this to a young lady, but I had to. Me thinking about this is already disgusting," he wiped his tears. "The other men, the rest of them, took off all their pants but I wasn't conscious enough to see them doing that until another one climbed on top of me and did the same thing his pal did before. The night continued like that. That fucking way. I lost count on how many bruises and hickeys they left all over my body that night, and I... I seriously wanted to tear off all my skin because I was so disgusted! It felt so dirty, so filthy! It lasted like that for days. I was a slave, a sex slave for God's sake--- I was only used for their sexual needs! I was locked in that room and had up to 5 "visitors" in a day. Yes, I wasn't handcuffed like before, but they went harsher and used toys on me! I frequently see blood, my blood! They spanked me too, they cut me, choked me! I was tortured like that, [Y/N]!"

Professor freaked out a little, sobbing harder. I shallowed deeply as I heard him continuing the story,

"They said I'll get used to it, but guess what? I didn't! I was thinking whether my family had searched for me everywhere. Mother and father... They would be worried, right? They've contacted the police, right? Caron would be worried too, right?! I hoped so much to be rescued to the point I prayed to God everytime someone enters the room. I lost count on how many days since I was kidnapped from the club. I didn't have time to think about Justin as I didn't even have time to think about my reputation and life after this, or will I just rot in here? I... I am the eldest son of a CEO of a Music Entertainment and my parents loved me, so how come they still haven't rescued me? They-"

Then Sir Carrick suddenly spoke in a commanding tone, "Kenneth, that's enough. You'll have an attack soon if you continue any longer," Professor Kenneth, on the other hand, shook his head slowly.

"I haven't finished it yet," he whispered as an answer and inhaled. What's this "attack"?

"Then, after weeks of being kidnapped and abused, a group of police with guns broke into the house and I was finally rescued, I was able to see my parents again! I was finally able to get out from that mansion, from those filthy sinners! I met my beloved family again! However, the terror didn't finish just yet. My parents brought me to a psychiatrist in order to heal my trauma as I've been imagining and hearing things since the tragedy. Even when I saw my parents again, I didn't know how to feel, as if I didn't have feelings nor I can find one. I was too shocked but happy my mind couldn't progress my feelings at all, until my parents hugged me tightly and cupped my on the cheek," Professor finally smiled softly at the memory and I did, too. His crying had stopped.

"However, Justin was also kidnapped, but by the police, for entering a club at an illegal age and was imprisoned for years, for also trying alcohol and doing mature actions on his own," the atmosphere suddenly became moody again dark again. "Now that he's finally released, I'm too scared to contact him, because he was the start of my trauma and I couldn't forgive him and yet, he texted my calmly and friendly, as if nothing happened. He must know about the thing that happened to me, he was the one at fault! B-but he---"

That moment all of sudden, Professor Kenneth looked very uneasy and started touching his chest, panting, and his breathing became unstable again. Sir Carrick beside him also started to panic. Is this what he meant by "attack"?

"I told you. Let's just cut it for now. [Y/N], you need to go home, too," He said to me, standing up with Professor Kenneth. I fixed my skirt and followed them to the exit door. The story will be continued sometime.

Calling - Unknown Number

===============

IM VERY SORRY I CANNOT WRITE SEXUAL ABUSE

IM VERY SORRY I CANNOT WRITE SEXUAL ABUSE. I hope this chapter isn't a disappointment anD WHY DOES THIS HAVE TO BECOME SO LONG. IT ISN'T FINISHED YET I'M TELLING YOU. *insert Conjuring 2 screams*

Add me on...
Tap: nathannia07
Instagram: nathannia.cs (old), c._nathania (new)
Google+: Nathania 娜大雅
Also check out Yau-Jia 's book "Masterpiece"!

Bye-bye!