Chapter 4: The More I Know

Unknown Number 00:00AM
Hello.

Unknown Number 00:00AM
I am Professor Chris, the one replacing you on P.E. I just want to let you know that the P.E. lessons are going okay, so you don't have to worry.

Unknown Number 00:01AM
Have a nice day. ^^

- 《 ☆ 》-

Home time at school! Sigh, the 2nd year really is different. Often I get asked by new students about the direction of certain places. Do the Student Council team even have them looking around the school? Cindy said last year they did so. Kevin should've stayed the Council President.

But whatever, at least now I have juniors~

Actually, today was the Art Club meeting and I had to participate. There were many people joining that club! I'm so happy.

When I was about to leave the room, someone patted my shoulder which made me turn my head.

"Um, [Y/N], isn't it?" It was the Art Club Leader than Yao Jia chose, Natasha Christy, now a 3rd year student. I barely knew her.

"Yeah, I am. Do you need any help?" I smiled to her politely. She looked kind of uneasy, and I was expecting things that may happen since there only two of us left in the room.

"Can you maybe, take the "Art Club Generation" book from the Library for me? I need to make a document for the juniors to know about the Art Club and the generation of leaders. So if you don't mind-"

"Sis, are you done?" Professor Nathaniel suddenly barged in.

Sis?

"Not yet, you can go home yourself," Christy answered, walking to him and closing the door. I was terribly confused. Professor has a sibling? Christy is HIS sister?

The Leader walked back to me, letting out a small sign.

"You must be confused, haha," She chuckled. "Yes, we're siblings. Please don't tell anyone. Alright, go to the main point. Can you take that book?"

"Yeah, sure thing! Wait for me."

That's how I find myself searching for a section where that book could be placed at. Sir Carrick approached me cheerfully like he always did.

"[Y/N]! Searching for a book? I can help," He asked, smiling brightly.

"The Art Club Generation book, please. The Leader asked me to take it from here," I replied. He soon walked around the Library until he finally gave it to me.

"You better check that book first," He suggested and I nodded, walking to one of the tables there. I sat across to Professor Kenneth, who was reading a book there. He noticed my presence.

"You aren't home yet?"

I shook my head, opening the first page of the book. "Not yet, Christy asked me to take this book from t he Library."

"Calling a senior by her name much?" He joked and I giggled, "She doesn't mind, though. Oh right, Professor, Professor Nathaniel and Christy are--- siblings?" I asked out of the blue and he seemed a bit surprised.