Warmth|Larry Stylinson

Ages:
Liam: 19
Niall: 18
Louis: 18
Harry: 17
~~~~~~~
"Oi, it's been a long day," Niall said looking at the calendar. He marked an X over the date December 14th.

"Glad that it's our last concert of the year," Liam said yawning. "I think I'm going to go to bed. Coming?" he said looking at the other three boys.

"Yeah," said two of them. One of the boys snored lightly, eyes fluttering in his sleep as a response.

"Should we...," started Niall, but he was interrupted by a certain green-eyed boy.

"I'll take care of it," Harry said with seriousness in his voice. He looked down at the sleeping boy with fondness. "Just go ahead to bed," he said- not taking his eyes off of Louis.

Liam and Niall looked at each other, then back at Harry. They shrugged and walked to their separate rooms.

"Goodnight!" Harry shouted looking at the boys as they were leaving.

Louis stirred in his sleep, turning on the couch. Harry jumped nearly forgetting that he wasn't alone. Nearly is the key word. Harry could never forget Louis. Harry had always been slightly attracted to Louis- ever since they first met on X-Factor. Louis had a certain humour and kindness that wasn't found in many people.

Harry shook his head, he hated being nostalgic. His philosophy is "what is done is done, keep  moving forward." His eyes flowed down to his band mate, who was peacefully sleeping.

"I don't want to bloody wake him up," Harry whispered to himself (he mumbled to himself quite a lot.)

Louis grunted in his sleep, rolling over again. His arms rolled out from under himself and propped out open on the couch, sort of like a toddler who wanted to be picked up.

Harry saw this as an opportunity and walked closer to Louis. He crouched down and grabbed Louis under his armpits. He picked him up and Louis clung to him like a koala. Harry hold him closer when he felt that Louis was shivering, and Louis snuggled into his chest.

Louis was carried into his room by a very cheerful, yet sleepy Harry. Harry gently placed Louis on the bed, admiring how peaceful he looked while slumbering. He covered him with a blanket and softly picked his head up and laid it on the pillow.

"I don't want to go," Harry sighed to himself. Harry was too tired to walk to his room, but that wasn't the only reason he didn't want to leave Louis' presence. He just wanted to cuddle with Louis - Harry had dreamed of doing so for a very long time- now was the perfect time. But what would happen in the morning?

"Oh hey Lou. Yeah, sorry 'bout this. Just wanted to cuddle with you." Louis wouldn't speak to him again. And Harry couldn't have that. Louis' angelic voice was one of the reasons that Harry was still breathing.

For those reasons, Harry started to walk away from the bed and towards the door. But what Louis did next made Harry stop in his tracks.

Was that Louis' hand- held out to him?

Harry didn't know what to do next, so he slowly walked back over to the still sleeping Louis. He looked down at Louis, whose lips were moving. Harry bent down, thinking Louis might be saying something. Louis' words were quiet yet he could still hear him.

"Stay," Louis whispered. Harry didn't know if Louis was just sleep-talking, but he really didn't care. That one word was enough for Harry. He walked over to the other side of the bed and climbed in. He snuggled up to Louis and pulled on of Louis' arms over himself. In his dreams, he was always the little spoon, and he wanted that for real. Louis was snoring nearly instantly, and he had stopped shivering. Harry smiled to himself, and followed Louis into sleep.
~~~~~~~
Harry felt something stirring next to him.

Oh crap. I remember. I bet Louis hates me now. Oh well Harold, what is done is done. Keep moving forward.

Harry slowly opened his eyes, nervously to see a smiling Louis looking at him.

"Thanks for the Warmth last night Hazza,"  Louis said ruffling Harry's hair, then rolling over.

Originally written June 12, 2017
Published August 1,2017