Chapter 1

I went upstairs to Ellie's nursery. My heart breaks knowing that my baby won't be occupying this nursery that we made for her for a while. We worked so hard on designing this room and now it won't be used for a while. I grabbed a Vera Bradley tote from the shelf in the nursery. I had tears in my eyes as I started packing her bag.

Philip walked in and asked, "Honey, are you ok?"

I shook my head no and started to cry. 

I turned around and he pulled me in for a hug and said, "Everything will be fine. The kids will be in good hands."

I said, "I know. It is just that they are our babies and they should be with their parents."

He said, "We will be able to visit."

A few minutes later, I calmed down and Philip asked, "Are you feeling better?"

I nodded my head yes.

I turned back around towards Ellie's changing table.

All of a sudden Philip grabbed my waist and said, "Come here!"

I said, in a joking way, "Stop. Stop it!"

He said, "I'm headed out to play tennis."

I turned back around and said, "Ok. I love you! Bye!"

He said, "I love you too! Bye", and then we kissed.

I got clothes and toys for Ellie put in the tote. I grabbed all of the diapers and wipes and put them in a separate bag and brought it to the island in the kitchen.

I walked into Jordan's room and grabbed a duffle bag. I started to pack up clothes for him, his chargers, laptop and his tablet. Once that was all done, I had everything the kids would need on the kitchen island.

I sat at the kitchen table on my laptop doing work when I saw Philip come in. He was really sweaty and knew I hated it when he was sweaty. 

Philip put his arms around me while I was sitting on my laptop and said, "Hey dear!"

I said, "Stop! Why do you do this?"

He said, "Because I know how much you love it."

I said, "Get changed. We have to go over to your parent's house to drop the kids' stuff off."

He said, "Yes dear."

I was finishing up typing a schedule of Jordan's activities and the schedule that I have Ellie on.

After 10 minutes, Philip came back downstairs and said, "Let's go."

I said, "We have to load all of the stuff in the car."

He asked, "Why do you have so much stuff."

I said, "We don't know how long the kids will be out of the house."

We loaded everything in the car and headed to his parent's house.

During the drive there, Philip grabbed my hand and asked, "Are you nervous about telling Jordan about the burglary and the fact that he will be staying with my parents?"

I said, "Of course! I wish it didn't have to be this way, but it is."

We arrived at his parent's house and Philip asked, "Are you ready to do this?"

I said, "Ready or not we have to do this."

We got out of the car and got the stuff out. Philip grabbed my hand and we walked in.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

I hope you guys are excited to read the 2nd book in the Married to the TV Psychologist series! I have been working very hard on these chapters! Don't forget that I upload EVERY MONDAY! I hope you enjoy! Don't forget to follow me, comment, and vote!

xoxo, 

life_girl01

How do you think the kids will react to the news?