Chapter 22

Ms. Roman's POV

I laid in my bed, thinking about the events of today.

Once 3rd period let out and lunch started, not as many students showed up as I would have thought. I had maybe 3, and one of them included Lauren.

I had to remind myself that I couldn't treat a student differently just because she had sex with the girl I'm currently fucking, but I couldn't help it. I could feel the jealousy rising in me.

She was so pretty. She had blonde hair, dimples, and a rocking body, obviously Ivy's type. So when she walked in, I was slightly aggravated, but played it off well.

As she sat at her desk, I approached her. "Hello, Ms. Stone. Anything I can help you with today?"

"Um, yeah. I got a few bad grades recently and I was wondering what all I need to do to get my grade up." She said, her eyes piercing straight through me. Her eyes were blue like mine, but they seemed far more fierce.

When I looked into them, I could see pain though. I knew Ivy had hurt her feelings in the hallway and I couldn't help but feel for her. Everything that was said, made me second-guess Ivy as well. Was I a game to her, just like Lauren?

As I looked through her assignments and the questions she missed, I gave her some advice. "A lot of the questions are the same, they're just worded differently. It's meant to trick you."

She looked up and nodded her head, smiling at me, "Understandable."

For some reason her smile gave me butterflies and sent tingles through me. I blushed and smiled back at her, trying to stay under control.

You're focused on Ivy, I warned myself.

But what if I was just a game to her too? What if she wasn't serious about me? I'm able to flirt a little, it's not like we're together. It's not like I'm going to fuck Lauren, too.

As I pointed out a mistake she made on the recent test, she grazed her fingers across mine and looked up at me.

The other students had left, realizing that it was much more boring than they had thought.

We were alone in the classroom and she took her index finger and rubbed it in circles on the top of my hand. It sent goosebumps up my arm.

"You look very gorgeous today, Ms. Roman." She complemented. "I can't stop thinking about when I saw you at the bar."

Part of me wanted to roll my eyes, because she obviously had not been thinking about it, she's been out fucking my girlfriend.

Girlfriend...

"Thank you, Ms. Stone. I would have never thought to see an underage student of mine at the same bar as me." I said, trying to act authoritatively.

The night at the bar was quite intense, she had flirted with me and was super kind, actually. And I was very thankful when she had grabbed my purse and brought it to me, instead of leaving it at the bar or keeping it for herself. There was plenty of money in my wallet that had remained untouched.

I rolled over in my bed, starting to feel uncomfortable. I couldn't sleep tonight and I don't know why the hell I felt so weird.

I remember how grateful I was when the school day was finally over, because I felt like I needed to see Ivy.

Lauren had turned me on and I had begun thinking dirty thoughts, because of how insanely gorgeous she was. I needed to remind myself the feelings I have for Ivy.