Chapter 10

I walked in my first bell unknowing what this first 55 minutes of my school day will hold, since I missed 1st bell yesterday.

"Hello, Ms. Ivy Jones! I'm Mrs. Donelin!" I heard a shout from an old woman in the back when I walked in.

I smiled nervously, "Hello. Nice to meet you, ma'am."

She asked me a few questions and then told me I could go take the empty seat in the back corner.

As I made my way back, I examined the room. No Dylan and no Jess.

But someone caught my eye as I found my seat. She was smiling at me and I don't think I had seen her in any of my other classes yesterday.

But when she noticed I was looking at her, she quickly looked away. Trying to act as if she was actually paying attention.

----------------------------------------------
2nd period was even quicker then 1st, considering I had Jess and Dylan with me. It was a movie day in Science since we had a sub, which was fine by me.

But now as I make my way to art with Dylan, I can feel my nerves picking up.

"Hey, have you seen Ms. Roman today?" Dylan questioned.

"Um, yeah I saw her this morning for a second."

"Did you see that dress she's wearing? Fucking hot, right? I think this is the first time she's worn a dress since schools started!"

I laughed at my friends anxiousness to see her, hiding my nervousness. She did look hot, she looked amazing. But she was my art teacher, who was probably straight anyways. And if she wasn't, I'm sure there was someone in her life already. 

"Yeah, I guess so." I said nonchalantly.

As we came down the stairs, I noticed she was standing outside her door greeting everyone.

"Dylan, Ivy. Good afternoon." She said holding eye contact with me.

"Hey, Ms. R! Lookin great today!" Dylan said with a wink.

She sure has some balls.

I heard that familiar giggle, "Well thank you, Dylan. How kind of you to say that."

"Its only the truth, Ms. R!" She said with a toothy smile.

I rolled my eyes as we walked into the room whispering, "What am I going to do with you?"

"A lot of things." Dylan said in her flirty voice.

I've never understood how someone was just so straight up. Not afraid to say flirty things or flash you a cute smirk. She really was one of a kind, but I saw how Jess looked at her and I wasn't getting in the way.

"Okay, class. Are you all ready to get started? I figured we could take it easy today, but still put some realism in our project. So what I want you to do, is draw your favorite teacher. They don't even have to be from this school. Nobody's going to be seeing these but myself, so don't feel embarrassed if you can't draw realistically. But try to make it realistic as you can, so I can see where exactly your alls drawing levels are." She continued to state some other things about the assignment, but my ears decided to stop listening and my eyes decided to start wondering.

The comments Dylan had made were 100% true. She looked outstanding and I don't know how I even held a conversation with her this morning. Things were just so easy when it was her and I, but as soon as I'm in her class room, I feel lost for words.

Dylan nudged me, pulling me from my hypnotism. "I'm drawing the teacher from Highlands I saw walking the other day. Total babe." She said holding up her phone to show me a picture.