Chapter 20

IVY'S POV

After splitting almost a whole fifth of whiskey with Viola, we were both obviously pretty drunk. I knew she needed someone tonight and I just needed to be around her always.

She was finally openly flirting with me tonight, not holding back. Every time
I got up, she reached her hands behind me and put them on my waist, pulling me back down on the love seat on her lap laughing.

"Stop! I need to pee!" I yelled laughing after like the fourth time of trying to get up. She was enjoying my company and she was funny when she's wasted.

I finally made it to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I examined my blonde hair which was down and messy. I quickly tied it up in a loose bun and walked back out.

"Heyyy!" Viola slurred.

"Hey, Baby." I said, sitting down next to her and putting my arm around her.

"Baby?" She smiled, "I like the sound of that." She replied to me as she pinched my lips together and gave me a peck.

She was a lot more drunk than I was, because she was letting loose and drinking away her problems for the night. I was hoping that she couldn't tell how insanely nervous I was to call her that nickname.

"Yeah?" I asked, tilting my head.

"Yeah." She said as she grabbed my beer out of my hand and set it on the ground. She then started crawling on top of me, on my side of the love seat.

I was laying down on my back now, with her on top of me. I have no idea what's gotten into her, but I kind of like it.

As she kissed on my neck, I wondered if it was just the alcohol speaking. I didn't want us to end up having sex tonight, just for her to regret it.

But if she brought it to that point, I wont be able to stop myself.

She started tugging my shirt up over my body, catching me off guard.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"You know what I'm doing." She said seductively, smiling at me as she pulled my shirt off the rest of the way.

"Yeah, but are you sure?" I asked, some-what concerned.

"I'm sure. You've been amazing tonight. You comforted me and let me confide in you. After everything with my mom, you're the only person I wanted to see." She said, gazing into my eyes seriously.

I sat up, my back against the arm rest and my art teacher sitting on my lap, facing me with her legs wrapped behind my back.

If she was really ready, I'm going to show her what she's been missing out on. I'm going to show her why all girls love me. I'm going to give her what I've been wanting to give her for a while now.

I wrapped my fingers in her hair and pulled her into me. As soon as our lips touched, we began kissing hungrily. We couldn't get enough of each other.

Her lips felt amazing on mine as our rhythm continued. I slipped my tongue in her mouth and she instantly started wrapping it with hers. As I pulled away, I started kissing down her neck.

She started moaning and slowly grinding on me at my touch.

"Kiss me some more." She said sweet, but demanding like. Our lips smashed into each other's again and I could hear a moan escape my lips.

I slowly got on top of her and slid down her dress. It revealed a huge purple and blue lace bra full of perfectly circle shaped breasts.

I licked up her cleavage as I pushed my hands on each side of her tits, making them shove against me face as I sucked on the top her breast.