Chapter 7

Dylan told me that she had Art next as well and she'd show me the way so we told Jess we'd see her at lunch and started our way to Ms. Roman's.

We were approaching the stairs to go down to the art room when Dylan said, "Ivy, beware. If you think Jess is hot, you'll think our teacher is out of this world."

Ignoring what she said about Ms. Roman, I stood up for my self and said, "I do not think Jess is hot!" matter of factly.

"Oh please, we both caught you checking her out! You totally think she's hot!"

I just smiled and rolled my eyes, maybe she was kind of attractive...

As we walked to the art room door, I started getting a funny feeling in my stomach. Like when you're really nervous and you feel like you're going to puke, but you feel really excited at the same time.

Yeah, that feeling.

But all of those nerves went away as I looked up to see her smiling. She had the most beautiful smile.. she had to have gotten work done on them.

"Hello class, now that everybody is here, we can start this next project! But before we do, to those of you who have not had the pleasure of meeting Ms. Jones, please make sure you take some time out of your day to say hello to her. Welcome, Ivy!"

Ms. Jones... I honestly couldn't hear her say that enough.

The whole class turned and looked at me, which made me blush. Especially when I heard the boys in the corner whispering, "She's really hot!"

I looked up at Ms. Roman when they said that, and she had a look of jealousy on her face. Not a big enough look to where she would say something to the boys, but I knew it bothered her.

Which made me smile even bigger.

I wish she knew that they didn't interest me. I was into girls and only girls, but right here wasn't the time nor place to announce that to my classmates. Or my beautiful art teacher.

As she started with her lesson, her back to us, and her hand on the white board, I couldn't stop staring at her. She was wearing a pencil skirt that clung to her body perfectly, showing every curve. She had a loose white shirt on, that was long sleeve and matched her white heels, her long light brown hair swaying with every move.

Dylan elbowed me and laughed while saying, "Careful, you're drooling." Immediately feeling embarrassed, I jumped to my defense, "I was not! I was just enjoying the view." Making Dylan laugh way louder than she should've.

"Dylan, is there something you'd like to share?" Ms. Roman smirked, looking at me as she said it.

"I.. uh.. nothing Ms. Roman." Dylan said looking mesmerized.

"Didn't think so."

The rest of her class flew by after that, which I felt relieved because my stomach was growling like crazy. When the bell rang, Dylan and I jumped up, turned our projects for the day in, and was off to find Jess and go get some food.