Chapter 9

After a long night of shitty sleep, I really didn't want to go to school today. But I can't miss my second day of school.

So I slowly brush my teeth and my hair, dragging ass towards my chair where I had laid out my uniform the previous night.

I slipped on my skirt, buttoned up my buttons, slipped on my vans, and dabbed on some makeup all within 10 minutes.

The sun is shining bright today and I can feel my mood picking up a little bit. The warm sun on my skin, lightening my hair, and brightening my light brown eyes.

I passed the convenient store, nodding at a smiling Walter through the window.

Maybe today would be a good day after all.

I decided to sit outside my school for a minute once I arrived, because I noticed I'm almost 15 minutes early.

I gotta fix this damn phone.

So I found a nice secluded spot by the school fountain, slipped off my backpack, and let my mind wonder.

"Ivy honey, you're going to have to be more careful!" My mom shouted as she cleaned up the blood from my legs.

"It was just an accident, love. You know she's a little girl, accidents do happen."

"Not on my fucking watch, James." My mom said sternly. Causing my dad to roll his eyes.

Out of my dad and my mom, my mother was the strict one. She had me on a schedule and she had my life planned out for me before I was even born.

"Can't you just give her a break for once? The one time she goes outside to play gets ruined for her by you." Daddy said sticking up for me.

I knew this fired up Mommy, because all she said was, "Upstairs. Now."

That used to happen a lot. Going upstairs was like a punishment. Every time they went up there, I heard screaming and yelling and things getting broken. But I didn't dare go up there to try to stop it.

I got hit enough.

I was pulled out of my day dreams by a soft touch on my shoulder.

"Ms. Roman?" I asked ignorantly, because it was obviously her.

"Good morning, Ms. Jones." She said with a warm smile. "There's about 10 minutes until the first bell, so I was wondering if you maybe wanted me to show you around the school a bit more?"

My face lit up, "Of course, ma'am. That'd be great." I said as I started to get up from my spot.

I started following her towards the front door of the school, slowly lifting my own hand to the spot on my shoulder where she had put hers. It was tingling from her touch.

I took her in. Her long light brown hair was in loose curls falling down her back, she had a tight blue dress on that showed her nice bust size, her skinny waist, and her fat ass.

If only she wasn't my teacher.

After a few minutes of small talk and her showing me where all the different 12th grade bathrooms were, I noticed I was walking behind her, instead of side to side, watching her lower half as she walked.

She turned around and started giggling, making me blush.

She caught me.

"So Ms. Jones.. what caused you to come here?" She said in this cute half wondering, half 'I just caught you checking me out' voice.

She sounded unbothered and confident. Like she expected it from me, or well, everybody.

"I just turned 18." I said a little bit too cocky and inviting.

She went to say something back, a cheeky grin on her face, but then the bell rang signaling us all to get to our rooms.

"Later, Ms. Roman." I said as I walked away, not giving her any time to say anything back. When I looked behind me, she was just smiling and shaking her head.

Man I can't wait until 3rd period.