Chapter 18

Sean Prescott is standing outside of the barn with Chloe, holding her at gunpoint. "What the fuck are you doing at my barn?!" He yells.
Darkroom/Nathan/Storm

"The darkroom! Do you even know what's going on in there? Mark Jefferson drugs women and takes pictures of them in there! It's fucked up! He did it to me, and that's why we're here." He just stares at me.

"You think I didn't know what happens in there? I hired Jefferson to show Nathan a thing or two about photography. He tried teaching Nathan the best he could, but he just wasn't learning. So, Jefferson had the wonderful idea of using live models. I didn't understand how it would help, but I trusted him. When he couldn't find anyone willingly to model for them, he started capturing people. I think they're pretty nice pictures myself. In fact, I was going to get him to take a nice picture of you for me you have." Jesus, he's as fucked up as Jefferson. It all makes sense. With their family fortune, they could afford it all, and maybe they even payed the police to look the other way. This is so fucking demented. "Jefferson became a little too obsessed with getting 'shots of innocence', as he called them. I didn't care what happened down there, as long as Nathan was learning, and quite frankly I was pleased with some of the pictures."

"You're just as guilty as both of them you sick fucker!" I shout at him.

"Guilty? Last I checked, nobody found Rachel Amber, and everone else that "went missing" were never recorded as such. Plus, I'm still a free man."

"You shut the fuck up about Rachel!" Chloe screams.

"Rachel was a good model. If she just didn't put up a fight it would have made things a lot easier. She really had potential. I could see why Jefferson liked her so much, so far as to sleep with her." Chloe's face turns red.

"No! She didn't sleep with that motherfucker!"

"But she did. Jefferson even took shots of her naked. She was what you would call a whore." That pushed Chloe over the edge. I can see the anger in her eyes.

"You bastard!" She breaks free from his grip and smacks him in the face with her fist. He drops his gun and grabs his nose.

"God damnent, you fucking bitch!" Blood flows from his nose. Chloe must have really hit him hard.

"Don't fucking talk about Rachel like that you fucking asshole!" She runs up to him and launches her leg in between his legs. He immediately falls to the ground.

"Jesus Chloe!" I didn't mean that out of anger, I meant that like Chloe was a total badass. He looks over at his dropped gun and reaches for it.
Go to next part

"We were here with Nathan. He's down there right now!" Nathan is dead, but he is down there.

"What the hell did you do to him!?"

"Nothing! We didn't do anything."

"Then why the fuck isn't he up here?" That's a good point. How am I going to answer that?

"He's sleeping! Yeah, he was tired, so he went to sleep on the couch." Chloe says. She is so good at lying. "You know, you could go check on him. He seemed really shaken up by this storm." He pushes Chloe to the ground and runs down the stares. I can't believe he fell for that.

"Chloe, are you ok?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. Now's our chance to get outta here!" Chloe gets up and we run to her truck. She searches her pockets for her keys. "Shit! Where are my fucking keys?"

"Fucking liars!" We hear echo from downstairs.

"Shit Max, I can't find my keys!" He runs up the stares and trips on the top step. "Got 'em!" She pulls the keys out and unlocks the truck.