Chapter 10

Start music

I lean in to Victoria's advances. Our lips meet somewhere in the middle. It feels great, like some sort of forbidden love, which isn't actually forbidden, like something that should have happened a long time ago.

"Wow, Max. That was-"

"Amazing?" I say interrupting her. It really was. I've been kind of afraid of Victoria for as long as I've known her. I didn't know I had this feeling for her in me.

"Y-yeah. You know Caulfield, I always knew you were gay." She says smiling. Am I gay? I did just kiss a girl, but I still think skater boys are cute. I don't know, but no character in any good romance movie ever sat and thought about their sexuality during a racy scene. Come on Max, someone's waiting for you!

"How so?" I say starting to smile myself. God, her smile is infectious. I don't think I've ever seen her genuinely smile at me.

"The moment I first saw you with that punk girl with the blue hair...you know, you could do so much better." She really thinks a lot of herself. Maybe she's right though, if Victoria Chase, one of the most-if not the most popular girl in school just made a move on me, then maybe I am worth a lot.

I slightly push her shoulder. "Chloe and I, we're just friends." I say while laughing. I think Chloe had something for me, and now that I'm just discovering my sexuality here, maybe I have something for her. Not now though, I'm with Victoria, so stop thinking about this stuff, I can think later!

"Really? Well, if that's the case..." Victoria moves her lips onto mine while grabbing her stomach. I think she's really starting to feel the pain again. She moves her body the best she can onto mine. Why should I do anything? It seems like Victoria wants to be the dominant one, and that's fine by me. I kiss back as best I can. I don't have very much experience kissing, considering I've only done it a few times. Victoria, on the other hand, seems like she's kissed a lot. I can feel it. Literally. She pulls back after a glorious ten seconds of passionate kissing. "Ungghh, my stomach! This is so hot I almost forgot I was impaled." She jokes. She takes a long drink out of her flask. She's a lot funnier when she actually likes you, apparently. I laugh as flirtatiously as I can, though, I don't have much experience with this, so I'm sure I looked kind of dumb. "Oh Caulfield, relax. You don't have to impress me anymore. I've got you right where I want you." She leans in and kisses me again, her tongue darting every which way in my mouth. It feels great, but I wonder what she's feeling right now. Probably a mix of pain and disappointment, because I'm probably not doing too good at this. See Max? You're going to ruin this moment by overthinking things, like usual. Just relax, stop thinking, and do your best. I try my best to maneuver my tongue around her mouth, but I'm met with her tongue, like it's telling mine to go back. I think Victoria wants full control over me. We let up for air.

"Wowser." I say while taking short deep breaths. That was the best kiss I've ever had. It was also one of the only kisses I've had, but it would still be hard to beat.

"You don't know how long I've wanted that. You're such a tease, Max Caulfield."

"I've never been called a tease before." I never thought anyone thought of me that way. I mean, I never thought I was ugly or anything, but I didn't think I was the best looking girl.

"Well, that's exactly what you are." She presses her lips against mine. It feels great, just like the other kisses, but she starts moaning, not in pleasure, but in pain. "Oww, fuck Max, this hurts." She whines while getting off of me. She takes a drink.

We were both enjoying that, but her injury keeps getting in the way. "Victoria, I-"

"Max, I can't really move that well. Come here." She says cutting me off. I guess she was thinking the same thing. I get on top of her carefully, making sure not to hurt her. "Max, you have really bony hips." She says.

"Oh. Sorry, I don't mean to hurt you." I say nervously.

She smiles. "Max, relax. It's ok." I don't feel as tense when she says that. It's reassuring in a way. I lean down and lock lips with Victoria's. We stay in that passionate scene for at least 20 seconds, both of us sucking on the other's lips. We let up. "If I would have known you liked me, we could have been doing this before." She smiles and gasps for air. She takes a long drink, and from the sound of it, it's almost empty. Whatever was in there must have been pretty strong, because I can smell it fairly well. I lean back down to kiss Victoria again, this time really tasting the alcohol on her lips. I can also taste a cigarette, slightly, but it's still there. These poisonous tastes aren't enough to keep me away from Victoria's soft lips though. She slowly starts to move her hand from my upper back lower and lower down my body. I know what's going through her mind. I've never taken my clothes off for another human being though. Her hand reaches my pants and soon after makes its way in. I stop kissing for a moment as her hand slides deeper into my pants. She starts to kiss me more aggressively, like she's telling me not to stop. I start to kiss back a little, but I'm still kind of tense from her hand being in my pants. She starts to move it a little more, then stops. She eases up on her aggressive kissing and starts to kiss me normally. I guess I should kiss back a little harder now. I start to kiss her harder, and as I start becoming more aggressive, she starts to blush really hard. Suddenly, I feel her hand grabbing my ass really hard. I jump up and stare at Victoria, who is extremely red, and smiling devilishly.

"Victoria, I've never done anything like this before."

"Yeah, I could tell by the way you jumped." She says still smiling.

I feel my cheeks getting warmer. I'm pretty sure I'm blushing. "Well, I'm not saying I didn't like it." I say.

She raises an eyebrow. "Oh, so you like it when I dominate you?" She says with an evil smirk. Do I? Have you discovered your first kink Max?

I open my mouth to answer, but Victoria groans in pain, cutting me off. "You know Caulfield, this really hurts. Like, it hurts a fucking lot."

"Yeah, I could tell." I say while sitting down next to her. She leans in and kisses me so fast that I can't even react. I just sit there and kiss back. She breaks it off quickly and leans in to my ear.

"Goodbye, Max." She whispers. I look at her inquisitively. What is she talking about? She lays down on my bed and slowly closes her eyes. She lays there now, unmoving.

"Oh my god." I say quietly. I sit there and stare at her beautiful face. "Rest in peace, Victoria." I start to cry. To think, she actually liked me this whole time. I thought she hated me. I stand up and pull the blanket over her face. I wipe my face and walk out of my room, closing the door behind me. I need to find Chloe. I make my way out the door of the dormitory. The sun hits my eyes hard, but not too hard. I jog over to the courtyard in front of the school. "Oh my god!" Is all I am able say.

"Hello Maxine. I haven't seen you in a while." Says Mark.
Go to chapter 17