Ray Diaz - You've Moved On

This time a year ago, you were going through one of the most upsetting breakup with your boyfriend Ray who you had been with for 8 years. It all ended through a what you thought was mutual feelings, but it wasn't. Ray lied because he knew you weren't happy being with him anymore and he wasn't surprised. He'd spend more time with other girls and go to parties with other girls then acknowledge you what so ever. Now, a year later, you had moved on and had been with your boyfriend Grant Gustin and you were in a really happy place.

"Ready to go babe?" He asked you. You nodded pleased with your outfit chosen for the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards. Grant grabbed your hand and you headed to the car which was going to take you to the destination.

"You look handsome tonight." You grinned at him, his face turned into a big smile.

"You don't look bad yourself Y/N." He winked making you laugh. You eventually made it to the event and thousands of fans were screaming for you and Grant. He grabbed your hand and the pair of you posed for the numerous amount of cameras. What shocked you was when you turned your head and saw Ray and Melvin Gregg getting out of a separate car. Ray made eye contact with you and you wanted to get out of there as fast as possible.

"Babe go do some interviews, I need to use the bathroom." You told Grant, he nodded giving you a peck to the lips, which of course was captured on the phones of your fans. Walking fast, you managed to make it to a little bench and you began thinking.

"Y/N?" You looked up seeing Ray.

"Oh uh, hi Ray, how are you?" You asked scratching the back of your head.

"Cut the crap, I know you. Why'd you run away as soon as you saw me?" He asked, you shrugged your shoulders.

"It's just a shock, I mean I haven't seen you in a year and I've got a new boyfriend now, it felt awkward." Ray cringed at the fact you had a 'new boyfriend'. He felt his heart crack once again and he didn't know why.

"Congratulations." His voice cracked and you would've said something but Grant appeared, rushing over and hugging you.

"Are you okay? Whose this?" He asked, you looked at Ray and then back at Grant.

"He's just a friend babe. I'll see you around Ray." You mumbled, grabbing Grants hand and walking away. You turned your head around one final time and saw Ray sat on the bench with his head in his hands, but you put your focus on the future and tried your best to forget the past.