Jake Paul - Fight

"We are not talking about this again Jake, I'm so sick of being told that I can't go out with my best friends, who are girls. I'm also sick because you think it's okay to just treat me like complete crap. I never say anything back to you because I'm scared it will end up in a huge fight like right now!" You shouted at Jake. He was becoming an extremely, overprotective boyfriend and it was annoying you.

"I don't treat you like crap, how can you say that? If anything you treat me like crap considering I can't do anything without you being clung to my side Y/N!" He argued back, that stung.

"You know I stay by you because of what happened before." You whispered, referring to the mental and emotional abuse you got from your last boyfriend.

"Well if you're so scared then that's a reason not to go out with your friends. They're not going to look after you when they're all drunk. You'll get yourself in another sticky situation which once again prince Jake has to save you from!" He raised his voice really high and it was starting to scare you.

"Stop shouting at me! You know what Jake, don't save me. Don't look out for me. Don't anything. I am scared. He hurt me more then anyone in this entire world and now you're pretty much telling me to continue being scared. I can't believe you. This isn't fair, you're being so inconsiderate right now." You sighed running a hand through your hair, starting to head towards the door.

"DON'T YOU DARE!" He boomed jogging after you.

"Stop shouting at me." You whispered, closing your eyes as your head gently fell back onto the door.

"Why should I?" He snapped.

"Because you're scaring me!" You shouted making his eyes widen. His face immediately softened as you both fell into each others arms.

"We can't keep fighting like this baby, I'm so sorry." He mumbled into your neck. You nodded, your breathing slowly going back to normal.

"I agree, no more Jake, I can't stand it anymore."