Chance Sutton - Basketball Game

Today you were attending a basketball game, but not just any basketball game, it was once again your boyfriends. Chance was very passionate about his sports and he felt that extra bit of confidence when he saw you in the crowd watching and cheering him on.

"You've got this baby." You kissed his lips as his coach called him.

"I love you!" He shouted running off and blowing you a kiss, making your heart flutter. You were sat on the bleachers along with some of your friends who were also the girlfriends of the players.

"Man I hate to say this but I think Sutton is going down bro." You heard a guy behind you say. Clearly they hadn't seen you in front so you stood up. When they noticed you, they gulped. You had never let nasty comments go unnoticed.

"Listen here little miss princesses, you can talk behind his back, but just remember how much of a baby it makes you look like if you can't say it to his face. Now keep your mouths shut, if I here any crap coming out of them, I'll tell Stevenson what you did, and I'm pretty sure your parents won't be happy paying for his car windows that you guys threw rocks at!" You snapped angrily.

"Good, come on baby you got this!" You shouted as Chance dribbled the ball from one end of the court down to the other, scoring as he through the ball through the net. He smiled at you consistently as the game continued and once it had finished you knew there would be some sort of after party considering Chance's team had won.

"What did I tell you?" You grinned as he came to hug you, even though he was rather sweaty.

"I guess you're my good luck charm and why did I see my extremely hot girlfriend shouting at Zane Mackabee?"He smirked cheekily.

"He was being nasty so I showed him a piece of my mind, now are you going to Cody's party? Because I can pick you up later if you want?" You asked, he shook his head, grabbing your hand and heading towards the car.

"I'd way rather spend my night with a beautiful girl called Y/N Y/L/N, then go to some party." He laughed giving you a kiss.

"That's what I like to hear."