Ivan Martinez - Breakup Prank

You were chilling in the office with Nick and Alissa while everyone else was up to something else. Suddenly, Kade and Anthony came in with really glum faces, and it concerned you.

"Guys what's up?" You asked.

"Ivan is waiting out in the backyard, he says he urgently needs to talk to you." Kade said sadly.

"Is he okay?" You asked once again, getting out of your spinny chair and locking your laptop.

"We don't think so, he seems quite upset." Anthony spoke up, your eyes slightly widened and you made your way to the backyard, where a sad, yet still gorgeous Ivan was sitting.

"Hey the guys told me to come out here, are you okay?" You asked going in for a hug, which he declined.

"We need to talk." He sighed, looking you dead in the eye.

"Okay." You urged on, not really wanting to hear the rest of what he had to say.

"I'm going to say now, Y/N, I don't think this is gonna work out." Ivan said pointing between the two of you. Your heard dropped and your eyes dampened slightly with tears.

"If you're not happy, then how can I be? I can't believe I was this stupid." You mumbled getting up to walk away. You heard a gasp from behind you followed my a voice shouting "ITS A PRANK!". You turned around immediately to be greeted with who you thought was your ex and Jake.

"You did not just get me." You sighed, feeling a smile tug on your lips. Ivan grinned widely.

"You looked so upset Y/N, oh my god." Kade said from behind.

"Oh I so knew you two were in on it." You poked your tongue out, going to hug Ivan.

"Never do that to me again." You whispered as he hugged you, well aware of the multiple cameras recording you.

"I could never actually do that." He chuckled kissing you.