Kade Speiser - Breakfast In Bed

Waking up, you expected Kade to be right next to you like every other morning, and when he wasn't is slightly panicked you, but you sighed a breath of a relief when you heard him singing in the kitchen. The light was shining through your blinds making it brighter in the room, but you were still tired so you fell back on your pillow. 

"Good morning to me." You mumbled going through your social media. After ten minutes of endless scrolling, the door to yours and Kade's room slowly opened.

"Morning babe, I made you breakfast." He told you, the butterflies in your stomach erupted when you saw a tray full of goods. You quickly put your phone down and sat up in a comfortable position.

"Why thank-you handsome." You smiled giving him a kiss on the lips. He slid under the duvet next to you, taking a picture of your happy face and you quickly grabbed your phone and took a picture to show the fans how amazing your boyfriend really was to you.

"How is it?" He asked seeing you munch on the food he had made, you nodded not being able to say anything with a mouth full. 

"It's really nice, but you never wake up before me." You sipped on your orange juice with a confused look on your face.

"Well." He started.

"You've been really great to me Y/N, and I don't normally show how thankful I really am for it, so today is all about you and we can do whatever you want and go wherever you want." He smiled.

"Aw babe you're so sweet, but I only do it because I love you, and you say we can go wherever we want?" You smirked getting up flight tickets on your phone. He nodded in agreement.

"Pack your bags babe." You laughed, he looked at you stupidly as your phone made a ding.

"We're going to Paris." Who would've thought having breakfast in bed ended up leading the pair of you to France?