Chance Sutton - Fame Gets To His Head

You and Chance had only been living in the Team 10 house for a week so far. And as soon as you, Chance and Anthony were put onto Team 10, Chance started getting fairly rude and quite cocky. It made your blood boil but you just didn't want to start an argument with him. 

"Just ignore him." Nick kept telling you, but it was starting to get hard not to. You and Nick were really good friends and you had gotten to know each-other as you both worked in the office a lot. 

"Hey Y/N, grab me a water." Chance let out a yawn as he had just come back from a workout with Anthony.

"Bro, don't be so rude." Anthony slapped his arm, you rolled your eyes and headed towards the kitchen, and got a water bottle from the fridge. 

"Here you go asshole." You threw the water with all of the force you had, towards his head.

"What the hell was that for?" Chance raised his arms above his shoulders in a frustrated manor. 

"You know exactly what that was for." You tried not to raise your voice at your boyfriend who indeed was on your last nerve. 

"Jeez, all I asked for was a water. Oh and can you send me that picture of me and Jake, I'll post it and maybe get a decent amount of likes." He chuckled, but nobody else laughed.

"Ever since you got put on Team 10, you've been an absolute asshole to me. Have you even heard of the word please? I'm your girlfriend for god sake Chance not a slave. Get your own goddamn water, take your own goddamn photos and stop being such an inconsiderate douche bag and think about who you're hurting while all of this fame gets to your head." You shouted at him. You walked out of the office and into the backyard in a fury, knowing Anthony and Nick would probably say the exact same stuff to him. 

"What do you want? Another water bottle?" You snapped as Chance came outside. He knelt down in front of you and rested his hands on your knees.

"I guess I didn't realize how bad I was treating you." He admitted. You didn't say anything.

"I'm just excited Y/N, I know it's no excuse, everything I do wrong is never an excuse, but this whole LA thing has got me so hyped that I guess my attitude changed. And for that I'm sorry, if I wasn't blind enough to see how upset you really were, we wouldn't be in this mess. So I'm sorry." He apologized. Of course you couldn't stay mad at him.

"Just don't do it ever again, you owe me big time for forgiving you."