Emilio Martinez - He Gets Mad

You and Tessa were getting ready to go out to dinner together when you both heard shouting and some things being thrown around downstairs.

"I'm going to go and check what the hell is happening downstairs." You sighed not wanting there to be more mess and an argument.

"Right behind you." She replied, running down the stairs behind you. You saw your boyfriend with a lamp in his hand, looking like he was about to throw it behind him, which happened to be where you were standing.

"Emilio Martinez you put that down before I end up in hospital with a broken nose." You scolded, he immediately turned around and looked at you with angry eyes.

"You don't tell me what to do!" He shouted, making all of the other guys wide eyed.

"I'll have you know, that you don't get to shout at me like that!" You shouted back, his expression didn't change, and you got worried for a second.

"Oh shut up and leave Y/N!" He growled, this time it was your eyes widening, he had never shouted at you in such an aggressive way.

"Bro, that's not cool." Anthony sighed, Emilio then turned his back to me.

"I'm sorry about that Y/N, me, Emilio and Anthony were arguing and things got out of hand." Jake told you. You gently smiled at his apology.

"Listen here Martinez, you want me to leave I will, at least your friends had the decency to apologize. I didn't even do anything." You sighed, grabbing your keys and signalling for Tessa to come with you, which she happily did. You managed to have a three course dinner each and it filled you up to the brim. Throughout the night, the whole scene with Emilio was running through your head and it slightly ruined your evening, but Tessa was helping to cheer you up. Once you got home, it was an awkward silence.

"Well isn't this nice?" You whispered to Tessa, who gave you a sympathetic smile. She went upstairs to get into her PJ's and when you went to the kitchen Emilio was there, with a cliche red rose in his hand.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I got angry, and I didn't mean to. We were all arguing and I can't believe I took it out on you, we've all made up now and I want us too. I love you." He apologized.

"It better not happen again, I accept your apology this time around, but if it happens again I won't be happy. I love you too." You smiled accepting the apology as well as the rose and giving him a kiss on the lips. Thank god everything was sorted now.