Jake Paul - Coming Home

It had been four months since you had last walked through the Team 10 house door. It had also been four months since you had seen everyone, but today you were coming home. One person knew you were coming home and that was Kade, so he offered to pick you up secretly. Quickly you grabbed your luggage and ran to go and find Kade and when you did, he was filming, but you also hugged him.

"Long time no see, future Mrs Paul." He laughed, you rolled you eyes, but really you had missed him.

"I agree, so guys, I told everyone I wasn't coming home for another two months, there were tears and it was all emotional. However, I finished all of my courses and I never have to leave again so this should be great." You smirked like a devil into the camera before shutting it off.

"So how was Australia?" Kade asked putting his seat belt on.

"It was amazing, but I don't think I would've lasted any longer with them bugs." You chuckled. The pair of you drove home with calm music playing in the background and when you saw that all to familiar street, you began to get even more excited.

"Are you sure they have no idea?" You asked for the millionth time.

"I'm one thousand percent Y/N." He told you again, you pulled into the driveway, thank-full none of them were outside and peacefully walked to the door.

"I'm just saying, I made the salad, so it's mine!" Jake shouted making your eyes go wide as he argued with the others.

"Babe, that is not how we treat people in this house!" You scolded, he turned around immediatley and ran the quickest he had over to you, lifting you up and spinning you around.

"You're not supposed to be home yet!" Tessa squealed trying to get a hug in.

"Yay Y/N, you're home!" The Martinez twins said excitedly, Jake still hadn't said anything.

"You okay there baby?" You asked as you felt the inside of your neck become wet from his tears.

"You were gone so long, and I missed you Y/N, I freaking missed you." Jake said once again going back into the hugging position.

"Did you know about this?" Anthony asked.

"Dude, who else would've picked her up from the airport?" Kade sighed playfully slapping him across the head.

"We've missed you so much." They all smiled, Jake let you go so you could hug them all and it ended up being one big group cuddle.

"I've missed her the most though, I had to sleep lonely for four months, I was cold." Jake pouted making you giggle.