Alex Lange - Stuck In An Elevator With A Fan

You and Alex were on vacation with his family and you were going to meet them in a restaurant a few blocks down from your hotel.

"Are you ready to go baby?" Alex smiled wrapping his arms around you from behind as you checked your outfit out in the mirror.

"Ready as I'll ever be." You smiled back, grabbing your purse. You exited first and Alex grabbed the hotel key card. The pair of you walked hand in hand towards the elevator. When you got in, someone was in there already but they minded their own business, until they saw you and Alex.

"Holy cow, you're Alex Lange and Y/N Y/L/N!" She smiled pressing the button to go to the first floor.

"I take it you're a fan sweetie?" You asked. She nodded excitedly and wrapped her arms around you. Suddenly the elevator came to an immediate stop, slightly making you lose your balance. 

"Press the emergency button Y/N." Alex told you, his nerves making him feel slightly uneasy. You did and there was a man on the microphone who said there were engineers and firefighters coming to sort the situation out.

"What do we do to kill time?" Alex's voice shook a little as he spoke. You enveloped him in a hug.

"Don't panic babe, we will get out soon. How about we all take some selfies with each other?" You grinned. The girl nodded her head enthusiastically and the selfie war began.

"We didn't catch your name hon." You told her. She looked up from her phone.

"My name is Skye, I'm from North Carolina and I'm meant to be meeting my sisters at the restaurant a few streets down." She smiled. 

"You can walk with us, we're headed there too." Eventually you guys were saved from the broken elevator and everything was okay. You and Alex both followed Skye on social media and said your goodbyes.

"Well that was eventful." You chuckled once again grabbing Alex's hand.

"Thank-you for helping me back there Y/N." He sighed. You kissed his lips.

"Forever baby."