35.

Launa's pov

"It's the final stage.Can I get a holler?Whoo! All sex activities will occur tonight and no later.If that is not the case,you will be gone.Mysteriously.Dont test this...Launa.Goodnight everybody."

I panted and started pacing the room.I am freaking out.I thought I could handle it.But I lied to myself because I can't.I legit can not.I don't wanna have sex yet.I don't.And I don't want to test Jermeel.He scares the hell out of me.

"Laun!Launa-"

Chassidy and Genie bursted into my room.

"What?"

"We have a plan"

That could have been the greatest thing I heard since I got to this place.

"What do you have in mind?"I asked.

. Z .

"Okay so tomorrow we're going to-"

"Launa!"Asher bursted in my room.

"Oh hey ."I faked a smile.

"Jermeel is coming to talk to you.And I'm not sure what he's gonna do so..."

Oh no.Talk?What does he want to talk about?

"Asher?"I asked,hoping he had answers.

He shrugged.Great.

.Z.

I bit my lip as Asher looked back at me.

"I lied."

"I know,Asher."I crossed my legs and he shifted in his seat.

"I'm sorry.I don't want you to leave."He blurted.

"What?"I asked,confused.

"B-because I-I don't know.I don't know.I keep asking myself that and I'm not sure why Laun.I can't let you leave."

"Because of Jermeel?That does seem like you do know!Asher come on!"I stood up,furious.

He looked at me,his breathing was very heavy.

"What is it?"I questioned.

He stared at his nails.

I rolled my eyes,leaving his room.I have to get back to the girls to finish planning.

"I wanna have sex with you Launa!"Asher screamed.

Wow.That was loud.

"That's gross.Like disgusting."

He got up and started walking closer to me.

"Hey,you're supposed to be helping me ,not trying to get in my pants.Thats highly inappropriate."I whispered,backing into a wall.

"Im sure it is."He pecked my lips.Then kissed me deeper.I kissed back,slowly.Im still new at this.And I'm pretty sure I'm a horrible kisser.

"Laun"he whimpered in my ear.I shivered.

"Laun.Launa.Launa."

I woke up,covered in sweat.Damn I need to stop dreaming about him.

Asher rubbed his thumb on my forehead."You okay?"

"Yup."

"Very subtle.Oh and by the way,something is taped under your dresser.Might wanna check what it is."Asher winked before leaving.

I rolled my eyes before getting up.It was a  ripped out piece of notebook paper with scribbling on it.

Instructions-
OPERTION:Escape

How subtle.

:)