32.

Chassidy's pov

Florence lit up his blunt and glanced at me.I was just doing my homework but the reason he was here is because we still haven't done Stage 9.And well it's mostly because I'm scared that what we have won't be just an unsafe relationship.Im scared because I might like him and I might like it.I don't know how he feels about me but I'm not sure how I feel about him.

"Can you not look at me?Thanks."I rolled my eyes.

Flo smiled and shook his head.

I'm shocked.Hes not yelling at me?What?

"You okay,Flo?"I asked,feeling his head.

"Yeah,just calm."He answered,blowing out smoke.

"Oh right."I gulped.

He gave me a puzzled look."What's wrong?"

"N-n-nothing."I stuttered.Am I nervous? It's only because the way he treats me gives me an excuse not to want to be in a serious relationship.But if he acts really sweet then my feelings will grow stronger and we can't have that.

"Kitty cat,you know you can tell me anything."He held my hand.

This is eerie.Am I dreaming?

"I'm fine.I-just w-wanted to um..."My eye flickered to his blunt.

"You want?"He gestured it to me.

"No!I don't want!"I yelled.

"Okay then."He smiled.

Something's up.

"Have you taken anything new recently?"I asked,looking for signs in his eyes.

"Yeah.The doctor prescribed me something cause nothing was working but this really does work.Dont you like me this way?"

"Of course I-I do but what happened to us? The way we did things?"

"You mean the way I beat you up?Because that was so sexy"He said sarcastically,rubbing my head.

"Whatever.Im just gonna do my homework."

He laughed,"Okay,later Chassidy."

. . .

"Hmmm...Chass ...don't..."Florence whispered,half-sleeping.

I rubbed his shaft gently underneath the sheets.

I kinda sneaked in his bedroom and I'm not sure why.

"I'm sorry,I'll stop.I should have asked first and if you want to hurt me I get it-"

He pulled me on top of him and kissed my lips gently."Goodnight"

Genie's pov

I haven't exactly been upfront with my feelings toward Luke but that's only because I don't know how he feels.If he tells me that he likes me then I'll tell him I like him.Its really simple.

I walked to Luke's room,because we haven't done Stage 9 yet,and opened the door.

I saw and heard  him moan my name.Woah.

And he's doing things with his hands.Okay okay.Hes obviously doing what I think he's doing.Am I leaving him that sexually frustrated? I mean he can have any girl he wants.Hes also 18,he can do whatever he wants.What is stopping him?

I knocked on the door.

Luke jumped,blushing.

"Hey."I greeted with a smile.

"Um h-hi.Tell me you didn't see or hear that."He was barely looking me in the eye.

"I saw and heard everything.But I'm confused.Why?"I asked.

"Because I like you and I don't want to go any further than you want me to."

"Further?"

Xoxo gossip girl (bye)