27.

fave YouTuber?

switching today <3

Chassidy pov

Florence wiped his lip as he stared at me.

"What,asshole?"I asked,bending over to retrieve my fallen shirt.

"Chassssssiddddyyyyy"He slurred.

He's been drinking to calm himself.I can't stand him when he's drunk.

I pushed him on my bed and continued putting my clothes away.I just came back from the laundry room.All my shit was dirty.Its lit.Not.

"Damn Chassidy,that ass is so fat bruh"He pulled me.

I slapped him.

"Hmm.Do that shit again"he closed his eyes.

He's so weird but then again so am I.

"Shhhh,don't talk.Im trying to get organized so when I leave I can just grab my stuff and-"

Ow.He smacked my ass!

"What the fuck did I tell you,you little pasty bitch?Dont hit me!"I screamed.

Flo laughed,biting his lip.

I rolled my eyes.

"You know I'm hard right?"

I looked at his pants.Yes indeedy.

"That seems like a personal problem"

"You're such a tease"

"Isn't that the point?"

"Chass"He whined,biting his lip.

"Flo"I mocked.

"Damn"he whispered

. . .

Luke's pov

Nothing much has happened since.I mean I can't help falling for her.Genie.Shes perfect.I know I sound cheesy but it's true.I really like her.And I know I shouldn't.

We did some stuff but she just wants to get out of here.She has no interest in me whatsoever.

"Hey Luke."

"What's up Genie?"I asked,giving her a smile.

"I was told that Jermeel is having a meeting today."

"Yeah,c'mon lets go."

We arrived at Nhaka Hall and Vincent told us to stand in front of the stage because there was no seats.

Jermeel went up on the stage and tapped the mic.

"Hey everyone.I have exciting news for all of you.Tomorrow you will be able to leave and attend school like every normal day.A car service will pick you up.You are free to do anything."He winked.

Is he giving us an opportunity for them to run? I need to talk to Asher and Florence about this.We need to come up with a plan.I wanna make sure that our girls get out and stay out.

...

I was on my way to the bathroom when I heard Jermeel on the phone with Asher's brother,Daniel.He's one of the OG masters.You can only leave this place when you're 18.I turned 18 a long fucking time ago and Im still here.Hopefully after this batch of girls I'm free.

"I know they're gonna try to escape and the ones that do...yup...I will personally fuck them until they enjoy it.And they will.Of course they will get punished.This is just a test of their loyalty..."

I couldn't listen anymore.I have to tell the guys.

Rip drama.I think so.Predictions???

Xoxo nia