29.

what time is it?

I haven't done this in a while but don't forget to vote (and comment)

Launa's pov

It wasn't Jermeel.It was all the other masters.Everyone except Asher.

I was a target and they took advantage of the board.

.

I was going bat shit crazy.Nothing bad has happened yet but I feel like it is.I feel like I'm about to get hurt by one of the guys but I don't know when to expect it.

"Hey Launa."Henry waved.

I quickly ran away.What was my punishment?I still have no clue.

Where is Chassidy and Genie?Somewhere far from here.They managed to escape and some of the other girls too.But not me.Not old Launa.

I cried my self to sleep ever since I was forced back in this damn prison.

I'm avoiding Asher like the plague even though I know there is 2 stages left.I can't bear seeing him.Im so conflicted and it's making me lose my mind.I hate him and I hate this place.

Speak of the devil,Asher bounced in with my homework and food from Chipotle.

He's been trying to make me happy or smile or something but I'm fucking depressed.I will never feel better until I get out of here.

"Hey Laun.How's your day?"

I'm so lonely.The girls I met are long gone and I'm stuck here when I shouldn't be.I want to go home.I miss my aunt.Shes probably worried about me.

"Go away."I whispered,wiping my eyes.I haven't slept in days and all I can do now is cry.Im miserable and lonely and I can't talk to anyone.Except Asher.But I don't.

"Laun,I can't just wait for you to leave to see you smile.I know it's a lot to ask but please just talk to me."He handed me the food and books and sat on the floor.

"It is a lot to ask."I ate a chip and drank my soda.

"You know I told Jermeel it was better to let you wait it out than him having sex with you that night.I helped Launa.Im not selfish.I just don't want to die.I can't get you out of here unless we do the stages.There is no other choice now.I have to.I have to please you.Whatever that may mean for you.Loopholes.I brought you food.Does that please you?"He asked softly.

I scratched my neck."Yeah."

"It doesn't look like it.At least smile."

I forced a smile.

"Good."

Stage 8 complete.

.   .   .

I try to keep my mind off  the last stage but I end up thinking of Asher and how he makes me feel.And how mad I am at him.And how he smiles.And I get so turned on by it that it drives me crazy because I want him.And I hate him.I just want to commit .I am at the point where I think I need meds.

I was watching the livestream and heard Asher whispering.He was talking to some guy in class.

"You sucked her toes?Thats so weird man.I mean she could suck mine."He laughed.

I coughed,trying to focus.

"I mean a girl tried to get on me once but yknow I have limits especially when they want to do it everywhere except in the bedroom.Like this one girl ,we did it in the bathroom.I had her bent over-"

I cannot listen to this anymore.I thought he never did anything.And he knows I'm listening because I'm trying to learn.Is he doing this on purpose?Or trying to impress his friends?

He moaned in the mic.

Um.Um.I started panicking.Too much wtf.I am trying to learn.

"You like that?Bro you're so nasty.Would you turn gay for me man?"

I really can't focus.

My lady part seemed to like the way he was talking.I obviously didn't though.Because it was gross but ugh.Why does he do this to me?

"I bet this is turning you on,Laun."he whispered.

My jaw dropped.How does he know?

I groaned.I hate him.

.

He opened my door and slammed it.

"Uh that's really rude."

"Vincent puts every one on,yknow?But you-you told him to keep your little show a secret.Why would you do that?You didn't think I would find out?I heard you Launa.I heard you saying my name over and over again.Do you know how that makes me feel?Do you know what it makes me think of you as?A hypocrite.A big fat juicy hypocrite.You attacking me for jerking off to you but you do the same."

If I could  blush I would."I'm sorry-"

"No,don't tell me that.Im just upset because you aren't doing it right.Whats the point then?What is the point of masturbating if you aren't having an orgasm?"

I wanted to die.Like jump off a bridge.I was so embarrassed.

"Vince promised me he wouldn't."I bowed my head.

Asher shook his head and then kissed me softly on the lips.I just laid there as he kissed me.He pulled away quickly.

"I'm sorry.I should have asked.I-you-"

I whimpered as he leaned in again.

"Yes or no?"He asked.

I nodded.

He kissed me again.This time I kissed back.

Too bad it was a dream.

Xoxo nia(vote plz)