fifty-five

"demi, can you please pass some more pancakes and syrup?" i asked smiling at her. she laughed at me.

it's weird, every time i eat, it feels like it's going right through my body, but not coming out, you know?

"you've already had three pancakes, five pieces of bacon, three eggs, and two pieces of toast, and you're still hungry?" she said laughing.

i smirked, "well, like you said. i'm eating for two now." and with that, i reached over the table and grabbed the pancakes, and syrup myself.

"yeah, whatever." demi said as she grabbed my extra plates, and walked over to the sink.

"so, i was thinking that we could go over to selena's today?" she said looking back at me. i shrugged.

"can't i stay?" i asked.

"no, i don't want anything to happen to you while i'm gone. we can't lose you again, baby girl." she said.

i mean, i understand. the moment i was kidnapped, it had felt like my whole world had stopped right in front of me.

"sure. when?" i asked snapping out of my thoughts, and licking my fingers. "now. now hurry and finish." she said.

i nodded. after about two minutes, i finished the pancakes, and grabbed my coat from the door.

demi opened the door, and all of a sudden, i felt a pinch of hunger. i know, i shouldn't be eating this much, i'm going to get even fatter, but this baby has a mind of its own.

i slowly tried to escape demi's side and go and grab another pancake, but as always, she saw me and yanked me back by my jacket.

"let's go." she said sternly.

"but, i want some more!" i said as she threw me out of the house. well, roughly shoved.

we sat in the car, and she began to play music. "this music is awful!" i groaned. she looked at me hurt.

"this is my music!" she practically yelled making me laugh. she still looked hurt, and that one eyebrow was sitting higher than the other.

after driving for around thirty minutes, we finally arrived at what seemed to be a brick mansion. selena was standing out front.

my mouth dropped. of course, this house is smaller than our's, but damn selena. your job pays like this?

"hi, babe." selena said hugging and kissing demi. i froze, and crossed my arms.

you mea-

"what?" i said looking puzzled, making both of them laugh. demi rolled her eyes and released selena.

"we're dating now. we've been dating for at least a month, sorry for not telling you." she said smiling.

i could tell that she's happy.

"i promise, i'll take good care of de-" selena started. "yeah, yeah, whatever. where's the food?" i asked pushing past them and running into the house.

i could hear their distant laughs as i walked further into the house. i feel like i'm going to get lost.

i walked into the kitchen that i found after ten minutes of searching, just to see demi and selena drinking apple juice while sitting on the counter.