twenty-seven

'welcome to brazil!' the warm welcome sign to brazil read.

we finally made it.

when we reached there, many fans came rushing up to demi. it was insane!

brazilians have to be demi's best fan base. (a/n- no i am not brazalian) demi loves them so much, but she loves all of her fans no matter where they're from.

brazil just represents more.

we took pictures together with fans and demi took pictures alone with fans. we eventually reached the resort we were staying at and it was pretty.

we were staying in an amazing suite, and it was just so cool. mostly everything was free because demi paid for the unlimited food and snacks and drinks plan.

"hey, demi?" i said. she looked at me.

we were sitting down by the beach in our bathing suits.

"yes, gabs?" she said.

"this is amazing, but you know what would make it better?" i said sighing. she sat up seeing that i was upset.

"dallas and maddie." i said and she sat back down.

"maddie did something very wrong, and she shouldn't have done that." demi said with attitude.

"yeah, but you have to forgive and forget. you can't stay mad at her for forever. i forgave you, and plus, this doesn't make you any better of a person." i said.

"ugh. i hate it when you're right." she said taking her phone and getting up. i just smiled.

i heard her over there apologizing and working out plans for them to fly to us in the morning. that's the day of her show, though.

she came back over and began to talk.

"i was talking to dallas and maddie. maddie seemed excited to come, but dallas didn't seem in a great mood. she sounds almost depressed." she said. i looked worried.

"i'm sure everything is fine, maybe dallas is just a bit tired or sad at the moment. she'll tell us if she wasn't fine." i reassured her.

i hope dallas is okay.

"let's swim." demi said pulling me out into the empty water. while doing so, i looked over and noticed a lot of boys who looked my age standing in the water to the left.

i ended up pulling demi over there to them, but farther away so she wouldn't notice that i was trying to go over there.

i kept looking their way as me and demi were swimming, and kept noticing them staring at me.

"why did you bring us over here?" demi asked out of the blue. i made the mistake of looking over at the boys.

demi slapped my arm.

"oh no!" she said grabbing me and pulling me away. as we were walking away, the boys whistled at me and i turned around and waved at them.

demi turned me around.

she pushed me forward and she turned around and started running to the boys in the water.

"demi come here!" i yelled running after her. she shortly reached the boys and began yelling.

"hey, you're that hot demi chick." the boys said.

"listen, this is my baby sister, and if any of y'all say some shit or do some shit that i won't approve of, you're dealing with me. leave her the fuck alone." she said pissed and walked the other way.