seven

we fell asleep playing board games, watching tv, and missing demi.

its about two in the morning and im sleeping on the couch

i hear a door open, but don't think much of it. i decided to go back to sleep. it seemed as if it was just a dream.

eventually we were awaken by dallas' 8 am alarm.

we all groaned as we moved around sore from the positions that we were in.

dallas went upstairs to go get ready and shortly after we heard a faint scream.

we ran upstairs and noticed that everything in demi's room was gone and it was just a blank space.

"donde demonios esta demi, mi madre? (where the hell is demi, mom?)" i said confused, but still a bit tired.

"no sé, voy a llamarla tanto para no drama (i don't know, im going to call her. so much for no drama.)" she said frustrated.

well, there's nothing we can do. i should've known that wasn't a dream.

it's all my fault that demi is gone.

you can hear mom screaming "mierda! (fuck!)" over and over again in her room next door.

whenever she says that word, i better than get close to her or she starts to throw them c h a n c l e t a s!

spanish mom problems!

but, im hungry as fuck, so ima go eat some food while they sit there crying.

i decided to make everyone breakfast.

im feeling nice.

i made bacon, eggs, pancakes, and hash browns.

"el desayuno está listo, perras!" i screamed upstairs.

everyone started making noises questioning what i said.

"sorry! breakfast is ready!" i screamed and then they came running downstairs.

well, i thought they did, but it was only mi madre with c h a n c l e t a s in her hand. i forgot about cursing, and she's in a bad mood?!

her c h a n c l e t a s don't hurt though, so i don't mind.

"qué coño te dije sobre tu boca? una joven como tú no usa palabras así! (what the fuck did i tell you about your mouth? a young lady like you don't use words like that!)" she said throwing her c h a n c l e t a s at me.

i just laughed.

"what's funny?!" they tiny woman yelled at me.

"una mujer diminuta como tú está maldiciendo, así que ¿cómo carajo vas a decirme que no? (a tiny woman like you are cursing so how the fuck are you gonna tell me not to?)" i said laughing.

she calmed down a bit. "true." she said shrugging her shoulders.

i looked at everyone and they were halfway finished with their food. mom and i joined them.

my phone buzzed. it was a twitter notification.

private message from: xxkittyxxt

great! it's from kaiti. she's been my online friend since before everyone knew that demi was my sister.

she's stuck around ever since. we text everyday and i really feel like i have a connection with her. i can tell her anything.

k- hey bestie, what's up?

g- hey girl. im actually eating right now. do you need something? i'll text later.

k- well, actually i need some of your advice.