fifty-four

"gabriela! get your ass down here and eat lunch! you skipped breakfast! it's not good for the baby!" demi said, wait no, demi yelled at the top of her lungs.

the only reason i skipped breakfast was because i was asleep, well that was until demi woke me up.

i grabbed some clothes, and threw them on while rushing downstairs, not wanting queen demetria to wait any longer.

"here's a sandwich, and chips. also, a milkshake. eat and drink it all, you're eating for two now." demi said walking away to clean up the kitchen.

i rolled my eyes. i sat there slowly eating the food, but after two hours of my life, the job was done.

i walked back upstairs and began to start my day. i showered, and did everything. i decided that it's time to tell nick soon.

i was walking around my room when i saw the mirror. i looked at myself, and smiled. for the first time, i've felt complete.

walking downstairs, i saw mom and dad sitting on the couch. i began to feel sick. maybe, it's because i have to tell them their sixteen year old daughter is pregnant.

"baby!" mom said jumping up running over to me. dad stood up and walked over to, them both giving me hugs.

we left over to the couch and i sat across from mom and dad, but sat next to demi.

"gabriela, we have somethi-" dad started, "your father and i are back together." mom squealed, making dad laugh.

"that's great!" i said smiling, "but, uh." i hesitated.

demi held my hand and began to speak, "guillermo, mom. gabriela has something that she'd like to share also." demi said looking at me.

i stared at them for a while before speaking. "i'm pregnant." i said tightening my grip on demi's hand.

mom stood up with her hand over her mouth and a tear escaped her mouth. "i'm going to be a grandmother? my second grandchild!" mom said walking towards me.

demi stood up, "second?" while raising her eyebrows.

"i meant first," mom said to demi and hugged me. i'm surprised she wasn't mad, but dad is the one who's furious.

"who was it? is it that nick kid? where is he?" he said grabbing his coat. i laughed a bit.

"papa, fue nick, pero por favor no lo hagas. me encanta. (dad, it was nick, but please don't. i love him.)" i said.

he calmed down and kissed my forehead. "i'm happy for you, baby." he said.

we all basically sat there, watching t.v. "well, what are you gonna name it?" mom said bouncing up and down.

i rolled my eyes.

*ding*. i picked up my phone and saw that it was a text from nick. i was just thinking about how i had to text him.

from: nick❤️

coming over to pick you up for dinner. dress nice, beautiful. xx

i smiled.

"who is that?" demi said smirking.

i put my phone on charge, and began to walk up the stairs. when i reached my room, i quickly undressed for my shower, and stepped in.