forty-nine

"get up, sleepyhead." i heard nick laughing while gently shaking me. i laughed and rubbed my eyes.

"deep sleeper, huh?" he said. i smiled and nodded crawling out of the bed.

"i made breakfast. i went out and bought you an outfit to wear today, it's sitting over there. you can take a shower and meet me downstairs." he said smiling and leaving the room.

i walked slowly over to the bathroom and began my shower. allowing the hot water to drip over me, i decided to stand there for a while.

i wonder if everyone's okay. it's sad that a person like me is putting everyone through so much.

maybe, they're happy i'm gone.

i quickly grabbed the body wash, and showered before he became worried, and got out drying myself off.

he picked out a floral dress with white converse for me, and left a note on top of it.

hope these clothes are good enough. I don't specialize in the clothing category as you can see. don't take too long, beautiful.

xx, nick.

i smiled to myself and threw on the clothes. damn it, my cuts. i frantically searched the upstairs looking for something to cover them.

reaching the bathroom, i found a make-up drawer in a spare room. the room was purple and looked like it belonged to a teenager.

the make up matched my skin tone, and it was perfect. i covered each and every cut before walking downstairs.

nick was waiting at the table going through his phone. he smiled at the sight of me, "looking beautiful." he said making me smile.

i looked over next to him and he had another plate of food sitting there for me. it was pancakes and syrup along with a side of fruit.

not that bad.

"so, i was thinking that we can go to the movies tonight? if that's okay with you? but, i wanted to take you shopping first." he said.

i smiled, "that's great." i said.

i walked over to the fridge to grab the whipped cream to put on my pancakes. when i finished, nick asked for some. "pass the whip?" he asked.

i smirked.

i put the whipped cream up to his face and sprayed it all over. he wiped his face free and grinned at me.

i got up to run away just as he leaped out of his seat. i was laughing so hard i kept looking back instead of figuring out a way to escape him.

he caught up to me and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. she stood still.

"you can't keep me up here for forever!" i said to nick. he laughed, "you're right." he said.

he ran me over to the couch and began to tickle me.

"a-ahh nick, p-please stop!" i screamed while laughing. he laughed and kept tickling me.

"say you're sorry and i'm the best." he said. i laughed and nodded.

"i'm sorry, nick. you're the best." i said and he stopped tickling me. my stomach began to hurt from laughing so hard.

he sighed in relief and sat back on the couch. "that was fun." he said. "yeah, for you!" i said.

"come here, princess." he said smiling patting the seat next to him. i crawled over and threw my legs across him and laid my head on his chest.