forty-one

i ran into alyssa's house and grabbed my clothes, putting them on as quickly as i can.

then, the door to her room slammed open which revealed mom.

"what the hell was that?" she said.

i groaned. "it was a dare. it's fine. nobody saw me." i said. she sighed and held her forehead,

"no, no it's not okay. you never know who could've been watching behind closed doors. please, get your things and let's go." she said turning around and walking out the door.

shortly after alyssa came in. "can you spend the night with me?" she asked. i gave her a glare.

i don't think that mom would let me, i don't know, maybe because i was just caught half naked outside!

"uhm, i'll ask." i said walking down the stairs to greet my mom.

"mom, can i spend the night?" i asked. i know it was a stretch, but it doesn't hurt to ask.

"sure, baby. don't do anything stupid!" she said, and with that she turned around and left.

she stopped. "i'll bring you clothes soon." she said smiling and waving. i nodded.

we sat around watching netflix movies and after a while mom came in and handed me my clothes.

she kissed, and hugged me goodnight.

as we were up and bumping around, i noticed a bottle of alcohol from in her bag in the closet.

i went over to it and grabbed it.

"w-what are you doing?" she said.

"go get cups." i said smirking. she scratched the back of her head.

"yeah, so remember when your mom said not to do anything stupid? this is something stupid." she whisper-yelled at me.

i rolled my eyes, and went downstairs.

her dad wasn't home, so i brought back up two cups and a can of sprite.

"are you sure?" she asked.

i rolled my eyes. "listen, i know that you're trying to be a good influence on me and everything, but i can handle myself." i said.

she nodded.

we ended up drinking one cup, then two cups, then six.

"h-hi. my name is g-ga i don't know." i said laughing and she laughed also. we both sat up facing each other on her bed.

"remember a long time ago when i ran down the street in only a bra and underwear?" i said laughing.

"you looked hot." she said laughing. "what?" i said laughing. "i was kidding." she said.

"well, your best friend is hot, so i believe it." i said flipping my hair. she looked into my eyes.

"what?" i said.

"y-you're just so beautiful." she said. i laughed and flipped my hair again. i blinked, and then while my eyes saw nothing but darkness, i felt lips touch mine.

i gasped.

"did you just k-kiss me?" i said touching my lips. she shyly nodded and i laughed.

i'm pretty sure that any other time, i'd be freaking out, but hey. i'm drunk.

we partied, listened to music, and of course ate a ton of junk food before falling asleep.

it was a short night, but i haven't had this good of sleep in a long time.