two

school. a place that makes me happy, because i have the best friends in the whole world.

even though the whole school are my friends.

don't mean to sound braggy or anything, but here is where i can put on the prettiest face, look my best, and have people like me for it.

never will i ever dare to expose my home life for the truth it is. that's when hell comes my way.

i heard the bell ring which meant it was first period. but, it was the second bell.

im late.

i sure hope ms. dixon is in a good mood today.

i peep through the window to 214, and i glance at the students each raising their hands as ms. dixon calls their name out.

i was just about to walk in when ms. dixon snapped on jackson.

"jackson? jackson? if i have to say "jackson!" one more time..." she looked around to where jackson was sitting and realized that he had in headphones.

she sped over to where he was sitting and snatched his headphones and phone from him. returning it to her desk.

"it's about time you kids learn to listen..." she said angrily.

i was feeling a bit scared to go into the room.

"gabriela?" ms dixon called out angrily.

i opened the door, walked in and shyly smiled. "hey, dixon..." i smiled a bit harder.

"and you're late because..." she said with an attitude putting her hand on her hip.

"i- i had trouble with my locker that's all. sorry, it won't happen again." i said moving over to my seat.

"it better no-" ms. dixon was cut off by the students in the classroom waving at me and saying hi.

"hey, gabriela!" , "wassup ma?" , "gabi, girl we have so much to-" they all said. i smiled waved, and quietly took my seat while others kept talking to me.

"enough!," ms. dixon announced. "everyday the same thing happens! she's not that special!" she said loudly.

okay, i'll admit... that hurts a bit, but that's okay im gonna keep a smile on my face.

15 minutes into the lesson and im drowning. its just so boring. i can't wait for math!

-------------------------
it's now 7th period, a.k.a lunch, and im totally not feeling the whole eating thing.

i walked over to my usual spot. it's a quiet spot, and i usually sit down where nobody else is sitting and open a book.

eventually, 3 minutes later, and 3 pages into the book, the table around me begins to fill in with more and more people by the second.

it's getting a bit overwhelming so i close my book.

"i wanna sit with her!" they all say.

this makes me upset. everyone always fights over the seats.

this isn't because of demi. here, im not popular because of demi. im popular because im nice to everyone. they hardly mention demi at all.

it's way too crowded wherever i am, and sometimes i really do wish that i could be alone for once. but, i have to be here to support my friends when they need it.