Chapter 58

Tyler and Lindsey's flight leaves at 10:15 tonight, so we have 8 hours before we need to leave for the airport. We decide to go swimming and then go to dinner and then find a club somewhere to party in for a couple hours. We all get our swimsuits on and gather in the living room. On our way down to the pool, Niall and Tyler talk while Lindsey and I quietly discuss the amazing abs in our presence. I honestly don't care that Lindsey thinks Niall is hot, because millions of other girls do too.

   "How are his abs so perfect?" Lindsey whispers in awe.

   "I have no idea. They've improved, though. When we first met they weren't nearly that great. His v-line wasn't as prominent either," I whisper back.

   "Please tell me that he's good in bed. Please," Lindsey quietly begs. I shoot her a look and smack her. She tries not to laugh, but it doesn't work. This catches Niall's attention. I gesture for him to return to his conversation.

   "Lindsey! That is not something you ask when he is 2 feet away!" I pause. "But he's excellent in bed."

   "I knew it! You are so freaking lucky! I barely have a chance at finding someone with abs half that nice," she whines.

   "Whatever. You got Harry to want to hook up with you, so you obviously aren't bad," I whisper.

   "Fine. You win. I'm just thankful you let me obsess over your boyfriend."

   "Don't get too weird or I won't let you anymore," I warn Lindsey as we step off the elevator. She smiles and we all make our way outside and to the nicest pool out of the three pools. When I take off my sundress that's over my swimsuit, Niall's smile falters.

   "Elissa," he says painfully, taking in the sight of my scars. He saw my legs when there was only like 40ish scars. I haven't felt this self-conscious about my legs since we got to Hawaii. I hate to let Niall see my scars.

   "I'm done with it now. I didn't spend a month in rehab for nothing," I say with a small smile.

   "If I had known you were that depressed I would have done something. Why didn't you tell me?" he asks sadly.

   "You were busy doing what you love. I didn't want to stress you out even more than you probably already were. But just don't worry about it anymore, okay? I promise I'm done," I tell him. He doesn't seem convinced, but he follows my lead and jumps into the pool. I know he's just going to bring it up later, but we need to have fun with Tyler and Lindsey right now.

   We spend about an hour at the pool and then go back up to the room to get cleaned up for dinner. I take a quick shower to rid myself of the chlorine stench, and then I wrap myself in a towel and start on my hair while Niall showers. When Niall gets out he wraps a towel around his waist and then wraps his arms around me from behind.

   "You look much better without the towel," he whispers in my ear. I glare at him through the mirror and he just laughs. Men. They're crazy. I elbow him until he lets go of me and goes into our room to get dressed. I finish my hair and then join Niall in the bedroom.

   "Fancy dinner?" I ask when I see that Niall's dressed up.

   "There's a dress in the closet. I had it delivered while we were at the pool," he tells me, smiling. I walk over to the closet and find a dark red tube dress waiting for me.

   "You really like me in red, don't you?" I say.

   "What can I say? It suits you," he replies, grinning. I take the dress and walk over to my suitcase to find underwear.

   "Just go commando," Niall suggests.

   "Seriously, Ni? I'm not going commando. Last time I went out in a dress like this I passed out and the whole world could have seen my lady parts if there had been cameras around," I say, referencing the night I almost died.

   "Oh. Well at least put on something sexy," he says with a wink. I roll my eyes and go back to searching for underwear. I find some black lace panties and figure they'll just have to do. I go into the bathroom to get dressed and have to lock Niall out. We really are physically deprived right now. I can almost guarantee that we're going to do it at some point before we go back to LA.

   When all four of us are dressed up and ready to go, we head down to the entrance of the hotel, where a sleek black limo is waiting for us. Sweet! I love riding in limos. We pile in, and I'm ecstatic to find a good supply of Coca Cola. Niall knows me well.

   When we arrive at the restaurant, there's quite a few photographers. It kind of throws me off, just because there's barely been anyone while we've been here. It's probably just because Niall is here. We let them get pictures for a couple minutes, and then we head into the restaurant. It's a super fancy place, and I almost feel slutty in my dress. All the ladies here are in much more modest dresses and outfits. But oh well. They're mostly all older, too, so I have more to show off than them.

   Dinner is freaking delicious. I get pasta and Niall gets steak, and we share with each other, much to Tyler's surprise. I forgot that he hasn't been to a meal with me and Niall yet. Weird.

   "I never thought I would see you share food with anyone," Tyler tells Niall, making us all laugh.

   "Well everyone always said that if I ever shared food with a girl, she must be really special," he says, squeezing my hand under the table. I love him so much.

   After dinner we get driven to some cool club a few minutes away, and we get to go right in, making the people waiting in line pissed off. But who cares? I sure don't. I hate to be this person, but I'm going to be this person for a night. I'm cooler than all these people here. I'm famous. I'm dating the hottest guy on the planet. I deserve to be treated like I'm famous.

   The club is awesome. I get really excited when they play a remix of one of my covers. It's crowded enough that not everyone is noticing that Niall Horan is here, so only a few people ask for pictures. Niall and I don't want to be hungover tomorrow, so we don't drink. We monitor Lindsey and Tyler too, just because they're not going to be able to get on their plane if they're too intoxicated. Niall and I spend most of the time on the dance floor, grinding on each other and dancing like no one really should in public.

   Our time at the club ends much too soon, and we have to leave to take Lindsey and Tyler back to the hotel to grab their stuff so they can go to the airport. They're a little tipsy, but once they started acting weird we made them stop drinking. I make them drink ice water on our way back to the hotel, and I make sure I put Lindsey's aspirin in her purse.

   Once Lindsey and Tyler have all their stuff, we have the limo driver take them to the airport and help them get checked in. I think they're okay to do it by themselves, but I want to send help just in case. Niall and I walk down to the lobby with Lindsey and Tyler and them I give them both hugs.

   "Call me when you get back to LA, okay?" Lindsey says, squeezing me. Huh. She sounds like I'll have a real reason to call her. Whatever.

   "Don't worry, I will. I'll miss you," I reply. We say goodbye and then my best friends leave me. But they leave me with my boyfriend, so I'm perfectly okay with it. Niall and I go back up to the room, and as soon as the door is closed behind us, Niall's lips are on mine. I kick my heels off and wrap my arms around Niall's neck. My fingers run through his hair while our lips party.

   "It's been way too long," Niall says between kisses. I nod in agreement and start walking backwards towards our bedroom, pulling Niall with me. His hands slide down my back until he's got a grip on my butt.

   "Strip," I breathe while Niall kisses my neck.

   "Eager, are we?" he teases.

   "Oh shut up," I reply. He smiles into my neck and then steps away from me. I watch while he slowly unties his tie and unbuttons his shirt, with a smirk on his face the whole time. He is such a tease.

_________________________

So... Sorry if ya'll wanted some nasty stuff, but I wasn't in the mood to write smut today, so sorry. BUT UPDATE! YAY!

I'll try and get another update in before spring break is over, but there's no guarantees.

What do you think is gonna happen while Nissa's in Hawaii!?

Vote and comment! I love you all!