Chapter 42

When I wake up in the morning, my body is all tangled up with Niall's, and we're both still naked from what we did last night. I smile at the recent memory. That was probably the best night of my life. If you had told me a year ago that I would soon be having sex with Niall Horan, I never would have believed you, but here I am.

   I whisper Niall's name, trying to wake him up, but he doesn't even stir. I try a couple more times, but it still doesn't work, so I resort to poking him in the side until he wakes up. After the third poke he shoots up and gasps.

   "What was that for?" he exclaims.

   "Good morning," I say with a giggle. Niall sighs and falls back down onto his pillow. After a few seconds he rolls onto his side and looks at me, grinning. When I remember I'm not wearing anything I quickly grab the sheet and pull it up over my chest.

   "You don't need to cover up, princess," Niall says with a smirk. Ugh, boys...

   "Well I'm going to. So ha," I say, laying back down while making sure I keep my chest covered.

   "I can't believe I got you to swear," Niall says with a happy sigh. I punch his arm. That's seriously his train of thought right now?

   "It's not gonna happen again, just know that," I say with a huff.

   "Oh we'll see about that" he says mischievously. I roll my eyes and start to get up, but Niall grabs my arm and pulls me back down onto the bed. He kisses me and slowly positions himself over me.

   "Niall, no round two," I say sternly, turning my head so his lips hit my cheek.

   "But-"

   "You did a good job last night. I'm too sore for more right now," I say awkwardly.

   "Well I'm glad I did a good job," Niall says with a smirk, kissing me again before he gets up and goes to get dressed. I admire his body while he walks away from me, but I look away, embarrassed to be caught, when he looks back at me.

   After Niall is dressed he leaves the room to go make breakfast, and as soon as he's gone I jump out of bed and run to my suitcase to get clothes. I'm not really comfortable with being completely naked for longer than necessary, which is ironic...

   "You coming?" I hear Niall yell from the kitchen. I finish getting dressed and walk downstairs. It kind of hurts to walk at all, or I would run down the stairs like I always do. I can't ever go up and down stairs normally. It's weird. I walk into the kitchen and find Niall sitting at the table with two giant bowls of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

   "I thought you were making breakfast," I say.

   "What better thing to have for breakfast after getting your virginity taken than your favorite cereal?" he says with a smirk.

   "You're an idiot," I mumble, kissing Niall's cheek and sitting down next to him to eat my cereal.

   "I noticed you're walking funny."

   "Niall, seriously? It's your fault," I say, sticking out my tongue.

   "I'm that good, huh?"

   "Oh stop being cheeky."

   "I see the British is rubbing off on you," Niall says with a grin. I just roll my eyes and don't reply. It had, though. I had started using British terms for stuff while I was in LA, and people would make fun of me. I don't really mind, though.

   When we're both done eating we go back upstairs to pack. It only takes me a couple minutes to finish packing my suitcase because most of my stuff was already in it, but I end up helping Niall pack because he's being really slow.