Chapter 59

I wake up in the morning, naked, and tangled in Niall and the sheets. This is something I could get used to. And maybe I will someday. I slowly start to untangle myself from Niall and try not wake him up, but I fail.

   "Leaving so soon, princess?" his beautiful morning voice asks.

   "Just to put clothes on," I say. I try to get out of bed, but Niall grabs me and pulls me against him.

   "You don't need clothes." He kisses the back of my neck, making me shudder. I turn around and press my lips against his, craving that feeling.

   "Get dressed and let's go to breakfast," I say after we pull apart. I slip out of bed before Niall can react, and I hurry and dig through my suitcase to find clothes so I can cover up. I put on a maxi skirt and a tank top and hope that we're not doing anything that would require me to change. I'm just that lazy.

   When Niall's dressed we go down to the restaurant on the first floor and I notice that there are still fans waiting outside the hotel. These girls are dedicated, I'll give them that.

   "We're going to go back to the room after this so you can change," Niall tells me after we order our food. I sigh. I knew it. That's what I get for being lazy.

   "What exactly are we doing?" I ask, curious.

   "That's a surprise. But you'll love it, I promise."

   "Does it involve physical exertion?" I ask, trying to sound like I'm joking, but in all honesty, I really don't want to do anything physically taxing today.

   "Yeah, but just a little. You'll be fine," he insists. I'm probably not going to get out of whatever it is, so I stop asking questions. I'm sure he'll tell me all about it on the way there. Or I'll just wait until we're there if he's going to be stubborn about it.

   After breakfast we decide to go out and say hi to all the fans outside before we go back up to our room. When they see that we're walking towards them, the girls freak out. There's only like 30 of them, but they're freaking loud. Niall's bodyguard is probably going to freak out when he finds out we were out here without telling him. Oh well.

   We spend like half an hour talking to all the girls and getting pictures and all that jazz. Most of the girls are really nice and sweet, but I notice that a couple of them are giving me dirty looks the whole time. I try to ignore them, but it's hard when they're the only negativity I'm getting.

   Niall finally tells all the girls that we have to go, so we say goodbye and start making our way back to the lobby. Before we make it in the doors, one of the girls that was glaring at me whispers in my ear.

   "You don't deserve him, you slut," she says. I look to Niall to see if he heard her, but I don't think he did. I look back at the girl and she smirks as I walk away. What if she's right? Not about being a slut, because I'm definitely not, but about not deserving Niall. I'm nothing compared to him.

   Niall could have chosen any of millions of girls, but he settled for me. I feel like he could have had someone much better than me. I was just a crazed fan from LA when we met (granted, he didn't like me for a couple months after we met), but how could he fall for me? Especially with all my problems with depression. I know he said that he fell for me when he saw how broken I was, but how could anyone love that?

   When we get up to our room, Niall picks some clothes out for me and I go into the bathroom to change. I look in the mirror at my legs and frown. How can Niall stand to see all my scars? I can barely handle it. Last night he kissed my scars and promised he would never leave me that alone again, but how much did he really mean it?