Chapter 46

*Three weeks later*

   The last three weeks have been kind of hectic. I got a call from Michelle and I had to start going to the studio almost every day for a few hours to write some songs and mess around with music stuff. I also had to do a couple charity things and another movie premiere. But I got to hang out with some pretty awesome celebrities, so that was pretty cool.

   Today I'm about 8 weeks into the pregnancy. Everything's been mostly fine so far, which is good. I get morning sickness every few days, but it's not too bad. My cravings have solidified, and there are many. Taco Bell, Chinese food, Oreos, and white chocolate are a few of them. I've gotten used to the fact that there's a little human growing inside of me. I haven't started showing yet, thank goodness, so I haven't had to tell anyone. My parents still don't know. The only people who know are Tyler, Lindsey, and all the guys in the band with Niall. Perrie, Eleanor, and Elizabeth don't know.

   Niall and I are a lot more excited for the baby now than we were when we found out I was pregnant. We're actually really looking forward to having a child. It brought up other issues, though. We still haven't decided anything, but we had to talk about living arrangements and stuff like that. Niall says he wants to move to LA, but it's hard with his job. I told him I would be perfectly fine with moving to London to live with him, but he said he doesn't want me to have to deal with moving that far. I told him he was a hyprocrite for saying that, but the conversation kind of ended there.

   Niall also told me that he wants to get married, which was honestly kind of a surprise, but he didn't really go into much detail about it, so I didn't bother pursuing the topic. It would be amazing if Niall proposed, but I don't see that happening any time in the near future. I can't believe I still have almost two months until I see him again. By then I'll probably have the tell-tale baby bump...

   Today Tyler and I are going to start redecorating the house. It's a pretty big project, but I've kind of been wanting to redecorate for a while, so I'm excited. I stayed at home and started taking stuff off the walls and moving stuff around, and Tyler just left to go buy a bunch of stuff for the project. He'll probably be gone for a couple hours, so I've got a while to move stuff around.

   While I'm taking dishes out of the cupboards in the kitchen (we're redoing the cupboards and drawers), I feel a sharp pain shoot through my stomach. I ignore it, thinking it's just a pregnancy thing, and I keep emptying the cupboards. After a couple minutes, the pain comes back and stays a bit longer this time. Okay, this can't be normal. I put down the stack of plates I was holding and hold my stomach. I hope the baby is okay. All the sudden I feel kind of wet, so I look down at my sweats, and I feel the blood drain from my face.

   My sweats are covered in blood.

   "Niall!" I gasp before passing out.

   I wake up to someone shaking me and yelling. I open my eyes and when they focus, I find Tyler kneeling in front of me, looking panicked.

   "What the hell happened?" he asks, freaked out. I'm lying in a puddle of blood and there's blood all over both mine and Tyler's clothes. What did happen? I can't remember for a minute, but then the realization hits me like a train.

   "The baby," I whisper, more to myself, but Tyler gasps. 

   "Oh my god, is this... did you?" I can tell he doesn't want to say the word.

   "I think so," I whisper. I can't feel that little presence inside me anymore.

   "We're taking you to the hospital," Tyler says, standing up and pulling me up with him. He runs up to my room and grabs me another pair of sweats and a t-shirt before dragging me out to his car. I grab a towel from the closet in the hall before I get in Tyler's car because I don't want to get blood all over the seats. Tyler speeds to the doctor's office and I wrap the towel around before we walk inside.

   "Oh my-" one of the secretaries starts to comment on my appearance, but Tyler cuts her off.

   "We need a doctor now. I think she lost the baby," he says. The lady nods and runs off the find someone. After a couple minutes, the lady comes back with a concerned-looking Dr. Ryan. When she sees me, a pained expression forms on her face and she just runs to me and wraps her arms around me. I don't know what to say, so i just start crying. Dr. Ryan leads Tyler and I back into a room and has Tyler sit in the room while I go get cleaned up.

~Niall's POV~

   "Elissa lost the baby."

   That is not a call I would ever want to hear, but Tyler tells me this over the phone, and I don't even know how to respond, so I just hang up. I know one of them will call me again later, but I can't talk right now. I scream in frustration and throw my phone across the room. It hits the wall next to the window and leaves a dent, in addition to shattering my phone screen.

   "Niall! What the hell is going on?" Liam comes running into my room looking a little freaked out.

   "Get out," I growl, my fists clenched at my sides