Chapter 7 ~ Just hangin'

I sleep in until almost noon. I only even wake up because my phone starts ringing. I must have forgotten to turn the volume off last night. I groggily answer and say hello.

   "Oh my god did I wake you up? I'm so sorry." It's Niall.

   "No, no  you're fine. I shouldn't be asleep still anyway. Lindsey and I stayed up really late talking, so I was just really tired," I say. 

   "Why were you up so late? Did you wake her up after we talked?"

   "No. I went into my room and she was sitting on my bed. I guess she heard me leave. She made me tell her everything. Do the guys know?"

   "Yeah, they know. I told them before I told you. I wanted to make sure I wasn't insane for falling in love with someone I just met. They encouraged me to tell you. They've been so worried that I'll never find love, so when they heard I liked someone they got excited," he says shyly. I smile and tell him can come over and hang out if he wants. He says he's not at the hotel right now, but he'll be back in like half an hour. We say goodbye and I hang up. I look up and see Lindsey in my doorway.

   "Niall's coming over in a little bit," I tell her. She smiles.

   "I told you so. I told you so from the first day and you didn't believe me!" she says happily. I just roll my eyes and get up to get dressed.

   "Shoo," I tell her, shoving her out my door and closing it. I put on a pair of my new jeans (they have the coolest sparkly butt pockets ever) and a black tank top. I also put in the earrings Niall said I should get. I curl my hair and that perfects the look. I join Lindsey out in the living room and she rolls her eyes when she sees me.

   "You have to be all fancy for him? Really?" I smack her and tell her to not make a fool of herself, or me, while Niall is here. We talk for a few minutes and then there's a knock on the door. I jump up and get it. It's Niall.

   "I brought food," he says, holding up a couple pizza boxes.

   "Yay!" I exclaim, clapping my hands together like a little kid. I let Niall in and take the pizzas from him. I grab three plates from the kitchen and go sit on the couch by Niall. I put the pizzas on the coffee table, and the three of us dig in. In just a few short minutes both pizzas are gone, and we're all stuffed. Except for maybe Niall.

   "So you like Elissa?" Lindsey asks Niall. I glare at her and feel my cheeks turning red. Niall nods. "And you want to come visit us in LA?"

   "Us?" Niall asks, confused. I guess we forgot to mention that Lindsey and I share a house. I explain to him that we live together. "Ah. Well, if visiting Elissa means visiting you, then I'm totally fine with it."

   "What are you going to do while you're visiting us?" Lindsey asks. Great, is she gonna dig?

   "Well, I was thinking of just hanging out and getting to know Elissa better, unless you have any better ideas," Niall says. I smile. A few days of just hanging our with Niall would be amazing.

   "You guys should go to the beach," Lindsey says. I frown. Seriously, Lindsey?

   "We'll just have to see. I'm up for whatever Elissa's up for."

   After we talk for a bit about stuff we could do in LA, there's another knock at the door. Lindsey gets up to get it, and it's the rest of the band.

   "We were wondering where you were, mate," Louis says to Niall. He apologizes for not telling them where he was. He says it like he's an ashamed little kid that got caught doing something he shouldn't have been doing. It's adorable.