Hometown

Word count: 1022

Spending three weeks with your danish boyfriend Kevin is amazing. Kevin, You and your dog Alma are traveling in Denmark because he wants to show you his favorite spots. Currently you are in Kopenhagen the capital city visiting all the castles, churches, the zoo and of course you are going shopping.

Kevin has booked a small house away from the big city. It's the last day in Kopenhagen tomorrow morning you are driving to Roskilde his hometown. It's a bigger city with around 50.000 thousand habitants.

You are going to live with his parents for a week and the last week you are spending at a lake in the woods. You can't wait to go there because you like seeing Kevin happy. Also you can't wait to see his parents again, Kevin and you live in Monaco and they still live in Denmark.

"Babe shall we bring Alma back to our house and then we can go shopping?" Kevin asks you politely. "That's a good idea, she looks pretty tired." You smile. You two walk back to the underground when some fans ask Kevin if they can take some pictures. The small group is very kind and they ask him about Formula one and if we are spending the whole holidays here we also talk about  our dogs because their next trip is going to be Monaco and they need some tips where to stay with dogs so you give them some tips.

Back at your rented house Alma  is already on her pillow waiting for her food. You give her the food while Kevin is outside calling is mother. After giving her the food you sit on the couch looking for some shops you could go.

"Babe?" Kevin asks. "Yes?" You ask him. Kevin walks over and sits next to you. "If you want to we can drive into the city." He says. "That's a great idea baby." You tell him and Kevin kisses you. "I drive!" Kevin says. "Why? I can also drive." You ask him and then you start laughing. "I know that you can drive princess but you don't know the area here." Kevin says calmly. "Mhm" you only mumble. Kevin gives you a kiss on your forehead and you smile again.

"Do you want to change clothes?" He asks you. "No I only change the shoes." You smile. "Good. Should I take a backpack with me or do you take your handbag with you?" Kevin asks you again. "Well I need my purse and my phone and you?" You ask your boyfriend. "I also need only my purse and phone." He tells you. "Then we're taking only my purse." You say and smile. "So we can go now?" Kevin smiles. "Yes." You say while you tie your shoes. You say goodbye to Alma and then you leave.

While driving into the city you two listen to some music you like; Ed Sheeran, Drake, Kings of Leon, Bruno Mars and many more. Luckily there isn't much traffic on the road so it takes you only 20 minutes. "Where do you wanna go princess?" Kevin asks you kindly. He knows that you love shopping and he always appreciates your good taste and your advices. "I think there are a couple of shopping streets and there are many cool shops? Do you have a particular shop where you wanna go?" You ask your boyfriend. "Um no." He laughs.

After parking the car near the city center you start walking. "Look!!" You scream. "What?" Kevin asks you. "You are on this poster there!!!" You scream proudly. Your handsome boyfriend on a poster in a big city you are so proud. "You look amazing!!" You tell him. "Thank you babe!" He says. "God you look so hot!" You rave. You take some pictures of it then you send it to your friends. "You are embarrassing all the people are looking at us." Kevin laughs. "Can't I be proud of my amazing boyfriend?" You ask him sarcastically. "Sure you can babe." He tells you.

Kevin and you are walking through the streets visiting some shops. "There is America Today can we go inside?" You ask him and Kevin nods. Inside you found some shirts, shorts, dresses and skirts. "Nice catch!" Kev smiles. "There are more shops waiting for us!" You tell him. "I know." He groans and you start laughing.
Many shops later you are at your destination- Prada. You always wanted to buy your dream handbag there you saved money for so long and now you can buy one.

"Do you want to go inside?" he asks. "Yes!" You answer him. Kevin holds your hand because he knows that your dream comes true. Kevin walks with you over to the handbags and you found quickly the model you want and they also have it in black.

"Do you really want it in black?" the woman asks. "Yes." You tell her. "Follow me please." She tells you. You open your old handbag because you are looking for your purse. "I'll pay." Kevin tells you. "No!" You say. "No, I will pay. You do so much for me Y/N. I want to do this." Kevin says. "Alright." You say. You don't want to start a fight here but you definitely will pay the next bills. "Can I have your credit card sir?" She asks nicely and Kevin gives it to her.

A couple of minutes later you are the happy owner of a Prada handbag and you are so happy. "Thank you! You are the best!" You tell him. "Thank you babe!" He says. "You are the best that ever happened to me, I want to see you happy. Mostly I'm not home with you so this for all your understanding for my job!" Kevin tells you and he kisses you passionately.

Now you are done with shopping and you walk back to your parking spot. "I can't wait to see your family again." You smile. "Me either. I'm so happy that you like each other. I can't wait for our time alone in the cottage it's going to be amazing." He says.

Hello Guys I'm back!! I hope you like it.
Request are open!! Please vote and comment!
Have a great weekend!
Xoxo Hannah